Not Feeling Well

Today I'm laying in on the soft green grass, my stumick hurt like multiple knives stabing at me more then once. It hurt and my body feels really hot and feverish, my breathing is becoming heavy and my vision foggy. My own body doesn't feel right it felt like I just transformed into a wolf like in the movies.

   I don't know what to do I feel so sick and when I try to call for help it only comes out as a wimpers. "Please help"

   (Hidden capture target pov)

  Hearing wimpers of a wolf I never heard of before, because it is rare having wolves here

  I followed the sound worried of if it's is injured or not, as I continue to walk into the clearing of the woods that are supposed to be filled with rare beast that would attack you. Was only just one animal laying in the middle of the clearing. It was wimpering trying to breath.

  As soon as I came close to it I realized it wasn't just any Wolve but a rare breed, it's purple fur glistening in the sun light. I placed my hand on its beautiful fur coat only to realize the wolf is sick. In some cases it's going through a morph stage. And when it comes to this not long after it comes mating season for them.

  Isn't this female wolf suppose to be with its pack? Why is it out on the middle of the woods anyway? Did the caption know of this?

   I pick up the wolf in my arms and carried it to my cabin, the wolf seemed to wimper less but instead is shivering. So I have it some healing medison to help it.

   The next day the wolf was running around in my cabin happy it was still alive how wired. Then a puff of smock around it apears then vanished and in a blink of an eye I seen the most quitest hybrid girl ever.

   She was looking at me funny like she thought I was some kind of hentai or somthing.

   "Hey names Patterson, general Patterson" I said taking off my hat that reveals my blonde hair. Why does she look Un attract to me I look handsome as heck don't I? ! Well it's just a matter of time that I will win her heart.

  "M-m nice to meet you. Hopefully we become good friends. I know the caption very well infant he saved my life just like you not long ago. Well exept I was being attacked by a stupid oar that pressed my ocupunture what a cheater. Well at least it's dead thanks to senpai. Oh yeah thanks for saving me again there thought I was a gonner" She says heaving a sigh. Oh so she is aqanted with the caption ey. Well so what I'm still going to have this lovely maiden to myself.

    (Mc)

   Back to me I finally am free from that horrible fever and thankfully I'm not dead yet. Before I passed out system milody said I was going to transfer onto another world soon. I had completed my mission here but I don't know how because I don't remember seeing any of the captured targets.

   It's a day later and im on my favorite tree singing my last song here that I will ever get to sing in this world. Hopefully we meet again sempai and have a good life together.

    Falling crazily in love with a monster,of all things. All I ever want now is to see you fleeting smile before I faid. Don't want to leave such a beautiful sight but I mused complete my mission I'm sorry I have to leave. Fleeting emotions soar through the sky with its angle like wings spreading across the endless river of sins. Wip thoughs tears from your eyes don't be afraid will meet again. Hold onto me as I faid. With these last words that will become nothing but a milody in the sky. Don't faid with me as I watch your smile wither in the wind. It's my turn to spread my wings and fly. I will descover a knew but promise if we ever meet again. We will love.

    I sit underneath the tree and I hear my heart softly slow it's beeting until it stops.

  When I woke up I was in another body of a young girl with long brown hair tyed in a pony tail. Adorble brown eyes. And is wearing a red scarf brow n shoes, and a peach coat coverings her tanned skin. She is wearing a light white pink dress.

   So this is me know huh? I wondered what senpai and the rest are thinking now

   So this is me know huh? I wondered what senpai and the rest are thinking now. Do they miss me? Probably not.

   (The world she left pove)

   The all stand there hovered around the tree looking at and angle with hybrid ears. Her lifeless body leaning against the tree. They all heard a soft melody of her voice form on the air. It was a love song, and a sign that she already knew her time was up in this world. They all regret ed how they treated her. While the captured targets holded her in there arms tears in there eyes. The caption aka the first prince thought to himself  we will meet again and when we do, I'll show you what I really feel towards you withought regrets. These feelings are love. I wount deny no longer.

    The other captured targets thought this  a beautiful angle even if you spread your wings and soar of to a knew, I will find you and when I do I will won your heart. Mark my words...

    Back to the Mc. She is having fun in the green house singing an making the flowers and animal dance to her melody. Her mother is I'll but still knows of her daughters magic that is rare in this world where only Nobel people have power. She she told her daughter to stay home and when she becomes betting they will both go into town and have fun. So the daughter start making medicine for her mother and some plant food for her mother.