Meeting Demon

Well well well if it isn't my master "

   What do you want?" I asked

   Just a drop in my dear master. I'm quit disappointed in you"

    And why is that?"

     You hesitated could have gotten you killed "

   Ha like I care, And didn't I tell you to stay out of my way? I knew he wasn't going to kill me whoever he was. I could feel the aura around him and new exactly if i let him do as he pleased eather way I'd be fine. Besides I don't need you to take lives if not nessasary"

   You shock me master. I'd never expected thoughs words from you!"

   You don't know me, so that is why you don't expect much From me. I like it that way"

   Hmm that I guess I have to ruin what you like as your punishment of almost dieing "

    Like I said do as you please just don't get in my way"

   Waking up I don't realize where I am.

  In the arms of someone unknown to me I don't struggle I think of a plan to escape in the mean while I'll just pretend I'm still asleep.

   "Hmm she is quit, thought she should of been awake by now guess I don't know humans as much as I thought I did" (Mr someone i dunno who, voice says)

  OK I know what to do now I'll bite his arm making him bleed then he drops me I'll step on his foot so he can't chase after me then I'll run and find a grate hiding spot. Yea that's a grate Idea!

  Doing as what I thought didn't go as planed as I fell onto the ground I realized not only did I sprain my ancle but...

  This guy is a total masochist! !!!!

  Wtf is going on!!!!

Ok I need to calm down what to do next now that he is lustfully glacing at me or a rabbit I don't know about that might be hoping around me but I doubt that.

  Pushing my small hands against the dirt I force myself to painfully stand my adrenaline running not thinking of the pain or the thoughts of the cause of what my actions might do to me next is.

  I head but him with my head and try to run again however he caught me with his strong grip around my shoulder.

"You sure love beating me up, we'll I guess you are my little sadistic monster after all" he says with a grin and a huge blush covering his cheeks. If I thought the lustful glance from last time was enough I must have been foolish because this time his lustful glance terned into a full on lustful stare sending shivers and burning sensations down my spine.

"Let go of me!" I say trying to shake him off.

"Hm. Now why would I want to do that little monster" he says playfully. I glare at him again totally wrong choice cuz now he is doing a wired dance thing with his body like fan girls do when they are obsessed with a famous person or somthing.

  Which in this case no I'm not famous *famous for being a slut* jk jk

Anyway I stop with my useless action and give him a blank stare which puts him into confusion.

  "Aww come one little monster don't be mad at me! Here I brought you chocolate it's your favorite kind" he says handing me a cookie and cream chocolate bar.

I look at it with staring eyes and then give him a blank stare with an unknown head tilt.

"How do I know you haven't poisoned it not that I care but like that'd totaly ruin chocolate bars for me"

  "Hehe now trust me on this, besides you should be thanking me I saved you from that hentai demon vampire" he says

"Hmm you did. Not that I care but Hm. . Thanks" I say pating his head.
  His black hair soft to the touch I force myself to let go.

  Eating the chocolate bar with starry eyes I lick my lips once I finish and brush my hand against my face making sure I got no crumbs on my face.

  "So where are we anyway? " I asked.

  He smiles at me radiating strong heat throughout my body. Damit stranger stop making my temperature rise!!!

  "We are in the underworld!" He says.

"Oh the underworld how cool... WAIT THE UNDERWORLD!!!-

 The picture above is the strange man she ment who took her into the underworld you will find our his name in the next chapter probably

The picture above is the strange man she ment who took her into the underworld you will find our his name in the next chapter probably. ..