Mom And Dad's Good-bye

I wash mom and dad kiss for a simple goodbye. He did really love mom but he had to leave her behind to pretect her. If anyone found out he had an affair he would lose his job and his title. Mother hold father tightly onto poppa and forced her tears to not stream down her cheeks like a current flowing down stream of a river.

"Promise me you will stay safe and look after June" fathers says.
"I promise dear. Take care and don't die on me" Mom says looking into pops dreamy eyes and then they let go of each other and pips turns around walking out the door.

"Pops" I said aloud and mom looked towards me with shock but tears.
"If only tour dad could hear your first words" Mom said picking me up in her arms and walked into the living room cooing me.

So system melody what's my mission this time?

Masters mission is to heal mothers illnesses atained school properly and meet many ikmen. Also if posted stay away from the other captured targets that are linked with this world it dangerous.

The captured targets on this otome game that is for this story is.

Hinata a Japanese man with red hair and green eyes other information is unknown.

The next target is named Zhou Zekai a Japanese person. Light black hair eye color unkown very well known for his villons skills. Other info unknown

Next is a Japanese boy named Ren he has black hair blue eyes rare blue clan also known as blue butterfly clan. It's alyed with red flower aka your clan but you are a hidden character rute. Meets you when you get older and saves you from dining in the woods from you trying to grab a rare plant to save your mom but instead it was a curse plant that could kill you.

That's all I know for know. Also is there any skills you want to learn know.

What you can get is

- Skills you had in last life

-learn how to learn your knew power a million times better.

-medical learning

-suduction
-mood change

So which will you chose? You can only chose two for your point skills.

Skills I have in my past life, and medical learning.

I said this and all the itims I had apeared in my vision plus alot of medical pictures and info.

There you go it's the minds void thing if you need it you think of it and poof it comes out and if it's info you think and poof it shows in your vision master.

Thanks for letting me know this will work well with me thank you.*says to system melody*

Taking out my katakana a had in my past and train using it with my now four year old body.

Mom is sick in bed so she doesn't know what I do in my spare time when I'm not looking after her.

Walking the woods I find a rare plant that I seen in my medical book in my mind so I take a closer look at it when....