What School Did To Me

Waking through the entrance of the school I barley knew shocked me in many ways more then one.

  The people around me were of elegance and purity, none looked my way however they all passed me by with elagance. I didn't know what to think at that time but I knew I should move forward and not stop in the middle of the hallway or I would look like a fool, or worse someone may bumb into me and get hurt.

  But just as luck goes with one elegant step a beautiful young lady walked into me dropping all of her books and herself on the floor with a elegant 'thud' I close my eyes from the impact ad well fell on the floor.

  When I opened my eyes I was meted with glowing emerald eyes glaring at me like I was some desqueting delinquent that bumped into her. Her long silver hair brushing against her smooth peachy skin. Of anything she would have been a goodess if she hadn't acted so stuck up.

 I lightly got off the floor feeling a bit dizzy, after all I did hit my head hard against the floor while this stuck up girl fell on me

I lightly got off the floor feeling a bit dizzy, after all I did hit my head hard against the floor while this stuck up girl fell on me. Well i shouldn't judge I was the one in the middle of the hallway walking where didn't belong, but they way she glares
At me I couldn't help but feel disquested. (With myself or at her?) Either way I got up off the floor swiftly as she rolled of me and glared. I stood up and offered my hand to her but she smacked it really hard and got up off the floor and wiped the dust off of herself.

  My hand began to turn red and it hurt really bad. Man this body of mine is so fragile I guess I have to train this body real well so I don't die and my soul will be lost forever. (What a bother) unixpectingly the girl shoved my small body on the floor and stomped on my red hand and walked off. I swear to God she crushed my hand because it hurts really really bad.

  My body slammed so hard against the floor, I let a soft wimper out as my weak body trembling in pain.

  (OK I was right she is a total bitch!!!)

  "Are you alright?" A guys soft voice asked

  "MN! I'm fine!" I say as I atempted to get up (noted atempted) but I wimper more as my aking body trembles in pain.

  "Here let me help" he says as he starts lifting me up. I don't know what wrong with me but because I was going to be lifted in someone's arms I didn't know my body over reacted and slapped his hand and glared at him.
  "P-please don't.  I'm scared~" I say trailing off from the topic I forced my weak body uo stumbling in my steps. Every time he offered to help me or put his hand anear me I twiched and move away from him. (Wired does the owner of this body have a trauma? )

   Finally I was shown to the imfermarry and was placed on a bed where a female nurse tended to my injury.

    (Why is it so like me not to ask for names of the guys who were nice to me or even look at his face?) Well I get the part not looking up at people because the pervise owner was oveously *trumatized*

   When I was heald I started talking to the nurse.

  "So you are a transfer student?" She asked... by the way did I mention that her name is amila? Oh well guess I did now.

  "Yes. Because I was excited as a scholarship student I was transferred to this school. I'm not good with schools since I never really been. So please take care of me" I bow slightly in the bed I was given. (No I'm not laying down I'm oveously siting up on the bed)

   "S-sure you're so cute who wouldn't want to help you!" She said happy.

  (Cute where did I hear that word again. Why have I forgotten what it means?)

I slightly blush and with the sweatest great full smile I could muster I smiled.

  "Thanks!"

  ~now in class.

  I was given a school unforme for now, and I was taught elagance easly in one class. Now I'm in a class with a much if other people I don't know.

No one is talking to me they keep jocking at each other excluding me. Not that I'm complaining though I'd rather be unrecognizable then bullyed  (huh why did I think that?  Why am I afraid of them!!!?)

   *sigh*

  I started writing story's in bordome sence I already learned this stuff the teacher is teaching quit well.

  My next class is magic.

  I'm sitting on a soft red carpet meditation. I can feel my body lighten as if it was flowing off the ground. I feel so free like all my troubles that use to way be down just slip off my shoulders and I feel like I'm floating.

   I can the mana of a soft light rainbow colour sink into my skin. So warming and soft.

  I then felt like I drifted into sleep and what I saw before me on my sleep was a cave.

  I walked into the dark deep gloomy gave hearing the droplets of water drops fall. I continue to walk deeper into the cave only to see a scroll placed at the back of the cave placed on a rather large dark blue stone. It song so brightly it was so itoxacating.

  I placed my hand on the scroll and my finger started to bleed but I didn't feel pain. Oh I got a paper cut. Blood started to trickle down my finger and onto the scroll. I was worried I mighty my recking the scroll with my blood so I tried dabbing it off but instead it formed into a name "Melody "

  I shocked as I heard the voice and the blood glowed the color of the rock. And then it flew at me and went inside of me.

  The scroll turned to ash and what stood before me was none other than a beautiful dragon red dragon.

  So beautiful ~

  "Master Melody my name is Izai"
  "Izai" I say on the tip of my toung and then light flashed through my eye's.

  I realized later on my eye's are closed so I seen them and here I was again back on the carpet bit not floating. Instead of feeling absolutely no stares at me the whole class was looking at me with shock.
  So what did I do in nurvessness I softly spoke.

  "In not feeling well. I'm off to the infurmary" I ran out of the glass room into the nurses office and jumped into the white unforme of a nurses and sniffle.

  "Uhh. What are you doing young miss" the nurse of a guys voice said.

And that's when I knew I ducked up..m