School and Anger

This is going to be a longer chapter so get some food. I know I had food writing this... Mmmm pocky...

Jeff Pov.

I open my eyes and I see a sleeping M/n with his face in my chest. I then notice I fell asleep with my arms around him. One arm under his side and the other overlapping his torso. I started to move one of my arms and he twitched slightly. I don't want to wake him just yet but mom most likely won't be too happy to see me sleeping in the same bed as another guy. Then again what does her opinion matter? I stated to remove my arms and as soon as I did so felt the colder air touch my M/n warmed skin. Then I look down to see him open his e/c eyes. "Gah! Oh hi Jeff" He said forgetting where he was for a few seconds. I hold back a laugh from this. 

It's nice having someone to interact with again. I mean he is nothing like Liu but it's better than no one at all. I hope they realize it was me that stabbed him soon I don't know what I'm going to do without him. I don't want to be here without my brother I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. I swear if I see any of those boys I'm going to finish what I started. I'm going to make them go.to.sleep. M/n gets up and thanks me. Then he picks up his mask.

"I have to go home and get my stuff. I'll be at the bus stop if you need me" he says afterwards in a cute tone. And as he goes downstairs he hollared "I'll bring your clothes back too!" then rushes out to his house.

I look over to the side and see he forgot his phone.

M/n Pov. 

I start walking home in a good mood. My mask in my hand. I opened the door with my key. Mom wasn't home for what I could see the place looks like it hadn't been changed at all since I had left with her and normally she would at least move a vase a bit or the TV remote would be on the coffee table.

I go up to my room and notice something most people wouldn't see. It was a tiny scratch on my Hatsuki Miku poster. I look at the blue haired girl in the poster and say "sorry miku" as I trace the small scrape on the lower right of the poster. Who was in my room?! I think angered by one of my beautiful posters being harmed by the human hands of whoever entered my room.

I then take my clothes and put them on taking off Jeffs. Oddly my clothes now felt less comfortable and smelled like nothing seeing as I guess they smelled like me. I put Jeffs clothes into my bag and walked out the door. Then I walk into Jeffs house because he didn't lock the door. His mom was there now. I take a single step back. "Oh hi M/n... Why are you here?" 

Oh god oh god oh god oh freaking lord Jesus how am i going to explain I'm bringing her sons clothes back?!?!

"I was going to walk to school with Jeff I'm waiting for him" I lied. I sounded a bit confused how I always do when I have to come up with a lie on the spot. But somehow she believed me. "He's upstairs still he'll come down soon" "Oh okay" I smile.  I stay there standing. At least it wasn't his dad. His dad for sure would not believe me. "Are you feeling better?" She asked me. "What? Oh yeah... I'm better now" I say rubbing the back of my head. I flinch. It still stung just a little bit. 

"You must be an important person" I look at her confused. I'm just a guy with a weird burnt face. "No I'm nothing like that" "You have to be for Jeff to walk to the hospital everyday to see you" "He was there. everyday?" I say in disbelieve. Was he really in the room with me every day? I blush at this thought. 

Just then Jeff comes walking down the stairs. "Do  you have my c-" "Yeah!" I say cutting him off. I didn't want him to say that I had his clothes while in his mothers company. I then rush out the door gripping his hand.