Not a Food Fight

Greetings children I'm Ross whats your favorite dinner food?

M/n Pov.

I was infuriated by the behavior of my so called 'friends' that I couldn't even sit with them. I take Jeff and sit at a lonely looking table in the back of the cafeteria. "Weren't we supposed to sit with those girls?" "Not anymore" I say harshly they hit a point I'm sure Jeff would've slapped them for. Insulting his brother or putting Liu in a bad light. I mean I would do the same anyway if it were me...But for whatever reason I can feel that same anger when they mention Liu in that way. Maybe it was because I was there or because I saw what really happened at the bus stop. All I know is that it makes me very angry.

Jeff sits down at the table dropping his tray. "What did they do? I can tell when you're mad" How? I mean most of my time here has been just Jeff time but still how can he read me so easily? "They were talking about Liu" Jeffs face darkens. He understands why I didn't want to sit with them now. I mean it's his brother of all people he is the one with the most right to be mad. I sigh. "First I loose my phone and now people are disrespecting Liu I can't wait to see what happens next" I say sarcastically waiting for the universe to bitch slap me with reality. 

"Well I have-" Jeff started but then was cut off when I feel the whole room go quiet. Then I hear his voice "Well well look who got out of the hospital" It was Randy and his stupid gang of bullies. "You seem to like getting stabbed" I say in a rather hushed yet threatening tone. "And you seem to like getting hospitalized" Randy says darkly getting closer to me and Jeff. Jeffs glare sharpens. "Touch him and I'll finish what I started." He states readying himself to get up and punch the life out of Randy. "Is that a threat asylum boy?" Randy growled ticked off by this new authority. I look at Jeff he truly looked like he wanted to kill Randy and finish this. 

Most people would be upset by this or try and calm him down but not me. Randy started this whole mess. Randy tried to mug us. Randy sent Liu to that asylum. Randy and his friends are the reason I was in the hospital. Randy is the one egging us on right now. I stand up and look him dead in the eyes. "What do you want nerd?" I then punch him square in the nose. He falls backwards from this sudden movement. A few heads turn. "Look! The new kids beating Randy!"More heads turn. At least half the cafeteria was starting at us. This included  Jess and Amber. Then like the lapdogs they were Troy and Keith reacted to their master- I mean leader being pushed down. Randy looked back at my holding his now bloody nose. His goons then take a hold on each of my arms making Jeff get up and begin to push Troy off me. "You little homosexual prick!" Randy yelled. This got everyone to look at us. Not a single person was left without info. 

It was the second strike with the asylum boys little brother and the stabbed bully Randy along with a 'new' fighter to bring the second part to the show. "What are you looking at extras!?" Baku- I mean Jeff yelled making people look away for a minute then right back at us. Jeff then slams his fist into Keith's face knocking him out then he started going at Troy who was heavier and bigger than him. He moves him out of the way but he still had slight grip on my arm. Just enough for Randy to get up and tackle me onto the cafeteria floor. People started pulling out phones and others began placing bets on who was going to win. Some even questioned getting a teacher. But no one went with this idea and had all looked at us like some kind of TV show or a good live action anime. 

I gasp hitting the floor having the wind knocked out of me. Jeff noticed and stopped pushing away at Troy and went for Randy but was then hit by Troy who wasn't finished with him yet. I then try to get myself up and out of this area. It was a bad place to be in during this kind of fight. I would know this because I watch all of those fighting animes too. Randy stopped me from getting up. Then he throws a punch that landed close to my chest but because of my quick reaction only hit the floor. He grabbed his fist in pain his now bruised knuckles with my name on them. Or at least he thinks that. I lift myself out from under him making him loose balance then again I wasn't too steady either. 

Jeff Pov.

I finally toss Troy off me making him land on the slowly waking Keith. Then Keith's body makes a snap sound to the weight landing on him. "Oof" is all that was heard after. Then I hear something slam into the ground. It was Randy's fist. It nearly hit M/n I had to go help him but then as I went to get Randy that mother fucker grabbed my ankle making my fall inches away from Randy. 

Keith how are you still alive!? Troy should have at least knocked him out. I think to myself as I see who's hand had graced itself to touch the holy being that is my left leg. I then watch as M/n overpowered Randy in his split second of weakness. I twitched slightly getting up then he backed up slightly in defense. That's when I felt the grip on my leg tighten. I then shake my leg trying to loosen the grip. 

Just then a teacher walked in. "RANDY! JEFF! TROY! M/N! KEITH!" She yelled. Troy released my leg. Then as soon as this happens Randy goes to punch M/n as he looks at the teacher but as he does I pull his weight back grabbing the back of his neck with both hands pushing him onto his back hitting the cold cafeteria floor. 

"What the fuck did I say about touching him Randy!?" I yelled kicking him in the rib cage. "JEFFERY WOODS!" "WHAT!?" I yelled back. "All of you are suspended for three weeks!" "Thanks for the vacation!"