The wait

M/n Pov.

I was called an ambulance by one of thd mothers  if thd party as soon as Jeff chased Keith and Troy away. It's hard to get around now and I have a slight but easily noticeable limp that should stick for around a month or so. Jeff had it way worse they had to sedate me when I heard the news he had been made into a god damn candle. I needed to see him in that moment I wanted him next to me. To be in the same room as him at least. I missed his touch and the sound of his breathing. I tried to force myself our of the bed using my full strength and flipped myself onto thd floor and flopped like a fish trying to stand and get to him. But they injected me with something to make me sleep or whatever and have someone who creepily watches me so I don't escape.

It's super boring in the hospital too. Just laying around all day having nothing to do... The bullet that was shot into me went jn pretty deep and because they had a rookie they had the removal of the bullet and stitching extremely slow making things more painful. The worst thing is the pain killers don't even work for me... I look around the white room and sit up. The woman watching me tenses looking into my soul. "Going somewhere?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. I could go home today so I don't see why she's acting like it's day one and I could have a million knives pointed at her.

Eventually I went home arguing was hushed but still there lurking about. Shade was back to his greyer colors and I couldn't see Jeff yet. He was getting something done to his face and getting bandages.

Time Skip 1week

I finally can go in to see Jeff. He wasn't awake the first time J saw him but he can't really move his face much or talk but I can feel his effection as he tries to stroke my hand when I go to hold his bandaged hands. It made me kind of sad to see him like that. Unable of speaking to anyone or being able to do things and go places. I stand up and put my hand on his cheek cupping thd right side of his face. I kissed him softly and took my leave and that's how it was just shout every day.  Slowly I can see him gaining the strength to sit up. Now that I think about it my touching him in the slightest way could have been painful for him seeing as it was burnt skin... I would have to apologize to him next time I visit him. "Visiting hours are over" the nurse mumbled "I know..." I say with a frown "night Jeff"

When I get home my step father grabs my by my shirt collar. "The he'll is wrong with you?!" He yelled in my face. Great what did I do this time? I think before smelling the booze from his breath. He's just an angry drunk...

"Get your hands off my son!" Mom yelped separating us. "Now you listen here Amanda, this has nothing to do with you this time get out of my way" "no!" Mom whimpered doing her best to keep the two of us apart. "Mom just go..." I mumbled. I refuse to let anyone else get hurt because of me.

"I'm staying right here!" Mom growled protectively. She knew his capabilities so why keep protecting me? I guess it was her motherly instinct to protect her child. But it was also what got her thrown to the floor by his hand "Don't fucking touch my mom!" I yelled. "Oh you don't like this!?" He yelled pushing moms head down. She was shaking knowing she was in for a beating. "Think you are sooooo strong right you and your gay ass kid. Get up." Mom slowly gets up and backs away. Wait... he knew. I mean besides visiting him I didn't think to show off our relationship. I snap back into reality his anger had shifted to mom but I wasn't going to let her take the fall this time. They had inched closer to the kitchen and he forced her on thd wall. No where to run or hide. I open a drawer. "Yes! Kill him!" Shade would say happily. No I won't kill him yet... then her pushed her on the wall abandoned backed away laughing. I look at my mom. Or now her corpse her head was impaled with the thing we used to keep our coats on the wall. She didn't move, blink, or even breath. All she did was stare and bleed.

He... this monster... just. Killed. My. Mother... I had imagined him killing her a million times in my youth bug when it happened what could prepare me. I grab thd knife and sink it into his skin. He yelled J hope it would wake my sister. It felt good to be the one in power for a change he tried to get me off only moving the knife in a way to dice more skin then me and Shade laugh in sync a more happy insanity filled laugh. I remove the knife and stab it back in. "You. Dont. Deserve. To. Be. Happy!" I let Shades darkness consume me making us one. I felt stronger. And faster as I move the knife in and out. His blood splashing everywhere in my hair, on my clothes, on the floor, everywhere. I smiled admiring my work. His face didn't look human or like anything. It was swollen and cut filled. One of his eyes gauged from the socket. I stab his stomach opening him like I was going to do surgery and started pulling out his organs. I lick my lips tasting the blood that had splattered there. "You are nothing." I growled.

I removed myself from the body. Then I made my way up the stairs. Dragging my knife  on the wall leaving behind blood and evidence for thd police. I have some painting to do when this is all over...

I open my sisters room and stand over her bed. I start to tear up holding the knife over her head. She had no parents anymore. I killed them... "ha... good night... you deserved to be happy but we took that from you... I'm sorry" then she opened her eyes in horror "BIG BROTHER!?!?" I forced my life down into her skin covering her mouth crying. Blood stained her bed and pillows. God forgive me for killing her.... what am I saying? If God was real he would've let my dad be here never would've met that jerk and my mom would be alive. I'm just cleaning up after myself and giving her a chance to be an angel. I was helping her. I am a savior. A protector. I haven't done anything wrong.

And then a weird sensation came over me. "I want... I need to do it again..."

I then hid the bodies of my sister and mother giving them a proper burial in the woods leaving stick crosses for them. Then I left his body to rot in a garbage can a few miles away. I cleaned thd house and burned anything with blood on it that wouldn't be scrubbed. I live by myself now and I visit Jeff more often. I stopped eating and am waiting for him to wake up. When he does and we aren't being watched I have do much to tell him.