*^*

A/N I apologize for the previous chapter, I was really low on sleep read it later and was confused as hell- I'll keep the card thing though M to make up for it a short chapter

M/n pov.

I was out late that night after previously slaughtering a family of four. I moved everyone to the kitchen dragging them the best I could without causing scraped on the body or blood trails on the floors. I left the card on the floor and placed down the father. Then I moved and sat the mother in the corner of the room. Then I placed the two daughters at the kitchen table their corpses sitting down their cards underneath their hands.

I removed any traces of myself being there and moved things around to make the actual place of death hidden. Then I left the home after leaving I removed my gloves (no prints) because my hands were starting to sweat. I put the gloves inside of my pocket. I wiped my sweaty palms onto my pants leg.

I get a sudden feeling if regret.

I then felt as if someone was watching me, which actually wasn't too put of the ordinary I tried to push it off as paranoia. But regardless I continuously look to my sides and behind me. I then feel the warmth of someone's hand on my shoulder. Immediately my anxiety sky rockets. I do one of the fastest 180s of my life. As I turn I meet face to face with

                       no one?
I look back to where I was headed and was brought face to face with someone familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I back up feeling the darkened malice aura for a few moments yet they allowed this.

His face was highly distorted, no mutilated. Most likely hybrid I didn't recognise him on the first sight. It was Liu? But wasn't he supposed to be dead? The police had told me that Jeff had killed him.

"M/N...-"

P.s
I love all of you, thanks for reading and goodbye mortals.