Attention p.2

A/N: 27.3k views... a lot more than expected. I'm glad that a ton of you actually like my garbage of writing skills. Thanks and I love you all ♡~  +Hope

=======
Jeff Pov.
=======

   I wasn't about to let him go anywhere. All he ever did was hang out with everyone else leaving little to no time for just the two of us. To put it shortly I guess I'm sort of jealous. Even if I didn't say much to him and he didn't say anything just being right next to him and making him know that he was mine felt much better then watching him talk to other people.

========
M/n Pov.

=======

   He refused to let me leave his grip. So being the submissive person I was I allowed him to just lay there and pull me back down his arms never leaving my side once. The feeling of his hair fizzing against my uncovered skin as getting repositioned his head tickling my side. Sooner or later because I clearly have no concept of time I end up playing with his hair messing it up more than it was previously. It was soft and smooth reminding me of an animals fur along with the therapeutic feel from running my fingers through it combing the mess.

I would look down to see him smirking and slowly relaxing his body, undoubtedly feeling extremely comfortable. But this didn't loosen his grip whatsoever. Every now and then he'd let out a flirtatious dominant quote such as "You're mine" in a hushed tone which would earn him my blushing face and a heart rate increase skipping beats at times. I couldn't escape the calming feeling of safety whilst in his arms. I smiled at him looking him in the eyes "I'm all yours"

Have a MN