25

A/N:Thank you everyone for all the nice comments I have the best readers! <3 

=================x

M/n Pov.

=================x

I start running into the woods. "Stop! Police!" I hear someone yell. I only run faster not wanting to be caught any time soon. I don't get why they yell that I might very gone back if they said Free Pizza! Or something worth going back for.

I turn and hit a few shrubs tearing at my pants leg and knocking me over. I gasped having the wind knocked out of me falling right onto my face. And good thing for me falling too because as soon as I fell the police closing in on me didn't notice my body seeing as it was nearly vanished beneath half dead plants. Thankfully an animal of some sort moved and the police assumed it was me running.

I stated low for a while before getting up and venturing deeper into the woods forest thickening leaving me to wonder how big this place really was.

I pull myself up but as soon as I do I see the silhouette figure of a person but they seemed pretty far away so I back up slowly bumping into a very soft tree. I turn around feeling the impact was not on a tree but maybe a person. I turn around and see an abnormally tall male in a tuxedo behind me. My eyes widen as I realize who it was. The same man I saw outside the house and the same man I drew for Kim. I back away and I try not to stare at the faceless man. I just stand there not fully believing what I was seeing. I guess Kim was right about something.

I am then grabbed by the leg with one of his tendrils. I wavered upside down I watch too much anime to know where this is going so I move around struggling to get free. I was then lifted up so just pull myself so blood wouldn't go to my head. "Put me down!" I hissed pulling out the knife and attempting to stab the tendril to set myself free but in my struggle my knife was dropped. Panting I give up blood going to my head making me light headed. Things go fuzzy and fade to black the last thing I see was the blank white featureless face that I think was staring at me. 

When I woke up I reached for my knife. It was no longer there. Right I dropped it... I look around and saw I was in a room with nothing but a few boxes in it the room gave me anxiety for some reason and the silence in the room felt loud to me. Looking around the room before standing I see a door. I stand up quickly and pulled on the door then pushed but neither did anything. "It's no use stupid just relax" I hear someone say in a similar lifeless and annoyed tone. I turn around not seeing anything. "Up here stupid" It murmured. I looked up and saw a blue mask on the face of what seemed to be a brunette male.

 The only odd thing about him other than his greyish skin was the mask which seemed to be leaking with some black liquid leaking out from the sockets. I questioned what he was doing in here with me. I stepped back. "Who are you and where are we?"