Attention p.1

I'm boooooored so I'm here after 1000 years to finally update this freaking book. It's short but eh  Enjoy~

||M/N Pov||

For the past week I had slowly gotten into the routine of life with everyone in the mansion. And luckily everyone seems to like me. Then again I doubt they get new people often so for now I'm interesting. I've gotten to be close with Helen(Bloody Painter) and we draw together sometimes. Me and Diana(Judge Angels) bond over justified kills. EJ stopped trying to carve out my kidneys and eat them which was nice. Ben and I play video games and even like most of the same kinds. Masky, Hoody and I both like cheesecake. (Ticci)Toby shared some of his waffles with me. Me and Sally got the sibling like relationship from the start. Even Laughing Jack surprisingly shared some candy with me (which Jeff checked). But that's just to name a few. 

Jeff seemed to be in a bit of a slump this morning most likely tired after last nights murders. That and he couldn't find his sleeping mask (no eyelids isn't helpful for sleeping).

So I got up early with the intention to start cleaning his knives. As I went to get up from bed I felt a pair of powerful arms wrap around my waist. I look back confused but not too startled. I look back to see a half asleep Jeff. He mumbles out something that sounded like "You're not allowed to leave me."

I could feel his breath on my back sending chills up my spine and adding a slight blush to my face. "J-Jeff?" I said looking back to him. Looking back regardless of his everlasting smile he had this slightly annoyed look to him. Now that I really think about it I haven't had a proper conversation with him since we had first met up again. Nor have we spent that much time together after that...

We just sat there in utter silence for a few moments before I heard his voice break it. In a rather demanding tone he said;
"You aren't going anywhere."