Regret

M/n Pov.

I lie in bed thinking about what I had done. No matter what I couldn't feel bad about killing my step father. But my mother and sisters deaths ring through my head. I can feel the fear they must've had. I still remember the look on their faces as they stopped breathing. They burned into memory each time I close my eyes I see them. I try and lie down to calm myself just a bit. The house was too quiet being home alone all the time.

I ended up lying in bed staring at the ceiling of my bedroom. Every now and ten checking the time. 4 hours of sleep. 1 hour and 26 minutes of sleep. 29 minutes of sleep. 12 more seconds of sleep. By the time I close my eyes my alarm goes off.

Why do I even have an alarm? It's not like I have anywhere to- wait... it's Monday isn't it...
I trow myself out of bed. I don't even care how I look anymore I have no one to impress. I throw on the first clothes I see and somehow they looked okay together. Then I put my sweater on and make my way downstairs. Normally I wouldn't eat breakfast so when I decided to try some of the food that was already prepared it made me sick to my stomach with how full I felt. I guess this is what I get for trying to have breakfast...

I check the time on my phone. It looks like my morning sickness would have to be delayed by me being nearly late for the bus. I rushed out the door shoving my phone in my pocket.

With luck that I never had before I managed to catch the bus. But as air sat down and we started driving off I realized I left my backpack at home. All my art supplies and books for my classes gone. And I'm not sure if I locked the door. Hell the fridge might still be open! Anxiety then forced me to remember all the other things I could've left of not done properly today. "Are you o-" I grab the arm of the person who tapped my shoulder. I then let go. Just another student... The curly-haired female ignored me for the rest of the ride not saying a word to anyone.

The day was thankfully uneventful until lunch. I watch as Amber walks up to me and my corner of anti socialness. "Hey M/n... I'm sorry about what we said about Liu and Jeff-" I give her a death glare. "You have no right to even say their names. Just go away" I mumbled. If she stayed the rumors would pile up. They're already calling him a psychopath. It's attractive to have this ideal image of murder but it still is annoying to listen to. Amber looks down. "I just wanted to say sorry!" She yelped at me giving me a sad look. "You're making a scene." I say annoyed

I couldn't care less. "Go back to Jess, unless you want me to remove you" I threatened. "R-remove me!?" She yelped repeating what I said. Someone pulls out their chair standing up. "What's wrong with you?! She just wanted to apologize to you!" "Why would you even care?" I asked. "I don't. But you shouldn't talk to a girl like that" I rolled my eyes. It's to hug me then he can just hit me and not be a wuss about it couldn't care less about genders. I pick up my lunch and throw it all away. "Thats none of your concern" I say to the male as he looked at me seeming to be rather pissed.

"just go away Amber." I ordered. She looked back at me several times from her and Jess's table. The guy looked at me and from what I could tell he wanted to punch me. Too scared to get suspended most likely. If not I didn't know east he was trying you prove. People started whispering and giving strange glances. It pissed me off if he wants to hit me then he shout just hit me it's insulting to just have him a time like it wasn't worth his time.

After lunch I headed to my final three classes so just could just go home. People would stare and glare at me sending their hatred of my existence through their eyes. Tension in each room was thick but no one adressed it. It only reminded me of how much of a jerk I had been that day and about what I did and was still doing. I wished I hadn't been born that way my sister would be in this building and mom would still be alive. Maybe dad wouldn't have ran out on my mom... the more I think about it the angrier I got.

When school ended I eagerly got on the bus and listened to people dirty my reputation. The latest news was that I was Amber's abusive ex boyfriend who was gay for a psycho. I smiled it off looking out the window. I hate human emotions. They come and go and never at proper times. I get off the bus and welcome myself back home.

I wait a while roaming about the house listening to myself think. I waited till it had gotten darker outside. I then look in the kitchen.

I go into the drawer and I pick up my old friend and bring it up to my neck. Tall, smooth, sleek, and sharp. "Should we die today?" I asked myself. I smiled and laughed. Like I would just kill myself when killing was just starting to get fun besides I have no reason to die right now.
Anyways me and my knaifu gave work to do. I pick up my kitsune mask and my hoodie on.

I go out the back door and make my way down the block. I don't need to get too far just in case I need to run. I hadn't spotted anyone yet which made me slightly tense. It didn't help that my anxiety made me feel like someone was watching me, I grip the knife in my pocket. Then suddenly I feel something on my waist. I pull out the knife and attempt to stab the person in the arm. "M/n!" The voice hissed. Huh? I'm wearing my mask how did they know who it was?  "Why the hell do you have a knife!?" Wait a minute. I recognize that voice...
I turn around shifting myself to see the persons face. "How did you get here!?"