unexpected outcome

(TvT I was blessed with fanart from my hope)
I made this cuz the whole kidnapping thing is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper cliche-

M/n pv.

When I came to opening my eyes I was met with darkness. My first idea was that there was a blindfold over my eyes. My first human reaction would've been to try and force my way free but I knew that there was a chance that Liu or someone else could've been there in the same room watching me. I'm better off pretending that I'm still asleep.

I didn't feel restraints for some odd reason though. As if I had just calmly fallen asleep upright in a chair. Quite odd really. Seeing as I was knocked out in a rather sufficient way via chemicals then not to have even the simplest form of restrains. It just didn't feel right to give more effort on the kidnapping rather than actually holding the person there.

I didn't even feel any glare on me or hear any breathing within the room other than my own of course. I hesitantly moved a bit and removed the blindfold to reveal the thing that I had least expected.

Rather than a dark room  filled  with torturous objects the room had an average lighting and it seemed to even have sunlight pouring in. The placd even smelled kind of sweet? There weren't any weapons lying around either. In fact if reminded me of a dream. It was like waking up in an anime convention but without other people.

It had anime posters, anime action figures, manga, anime. There wasn't any sign of malicious intent...? In fact I had the intent I should take everything there and walk out with it.

An:be confused