...

M/n Pov.

I stared at him not believing the words I had just heard. He liked me too? A part of me wanted it to be true the other thought it was a prank to see my reaction. But when I looked into his alluring blue eyes I saw no lies, nothing but bitter lust. I looked away from him in embarrassment. "Don't look away" he ordered in a more demanding tone. Part of me was enjoying this newer side of him. I liked the new look of desire in his eyes more so than before, his tone had become more demanding and I liked his Alpha like tone. In a way this new Jeff was turning me on as I looked at his now smirking face. 

Yoai flashed through my mind forcing me to blush but soon I too gave him a slight smile as he pressed his lips against mine in a more forced way that the first two limes we had kissed. It was more rough and he wasn't going to give me a second of time to open my mouth before biting my lip. I let out a hushed groan as he did this. He then had his tongue explore my mouth and he licked the roof of my mouth and all of its sides. I close my eyes and let him continue searching it most likely wasn't anything new to him but the way he grazed over every little mark and taste bud it seemed as though he was enjoying himself. 

He then pulled away to let us have a moment to breathe. The only thing between us was a line of our mixed saliva that was connecting to our lips. He then puts his lips back on mine surprising me seeing as he gave us less time to continue breathing. He ended up pushing me down from there with complete dominance. 

Then I hear something that made my heart stop. The door opened and thankfully it wasn't my step father. It was my mom so it made everything more embarrassing. But still come on why did you have to come home right now? I parted from Jeff and looked at my mom with the most embarrassed and slightly horrified face. 

She had no words for what she had just seen she had a look of slight confusion which might actually be disgust... She wore slight pink on her face and most likely wished she wasn't here to witness this. Jeff got off me and too a seat next to me and looked at the walls. Knowing the way our moms were they would know just about everything and there would be no secret between us or about us. 

Oh god there will be no end to our lectures and most likely they will try to end our relationship as friends or as lovers either way they would want us to be apart. 

My dad would most likely beat the shit out of me and mom if I even said I liked other guys. I couldn't even imagine what he would do if he knew I was making out with one on his couches. "So that's why he waited for you" I hear mom mumble. "What?" I asked. Maybe I was hearing things. It sounded like she was talking about the time Jeff would see me while I was in the hospital. Then she came over and looked Jeff in the eye. "Take good care of him" Okay now I knew I heard something wrong. There was no way in hell my mom would let me date a boy knowing about her homophobic husband. 

"You're okay with this!?" I asked feeling happier than I had since I punched Randy. "Yes besides, I didn't think you were straight anyway-" "MOM!" I hissed while blushing and Jeff laughed. "I won't tell Margaret or Peter and that goes for your father too M/-" "He. is. not. my. father." (you're not my dad!) I say harshly. I despised that man and no way in hell would I call him my dad. "I hate him too that's why you're gonna kill him" Oh Shade's alive!~ I think nearly saying it out loud. Shade rolled his eyes then gave me the most dead inside look ever before leaving again. 

Soon after Jeff left because the tension was awkward here and I went to my room. I held my phone close to me hoping I would never misplace it ever again. "I love you phone~" I cooed. "And now you are husbando and waifu" Shade groaned mockingly. "Look who came back from hell" I smiled. "You make it sound like a bad thing" He says falling right onto the floor. My whole side hurt but it seemed like he suffered no pain. "What the fuck Shade!?" I hissed at him in an infuriated tone. "I wanted to lay down and make you suffer at the same time so I just transferred my pain to you, like when your stomach hurts for no reason that's me punching myself after seeing your stupidity" "You bitch..." I grumbled. 

Shade just stayed on the floor looking listless not moving at all. In total he looked like me but dead inside. He looked like he was gaining color though. Maybe it depends on my mood. "It has nothing to do with your mood... It's you mental stability" He mumbled letting me know I was wrong and an idiot. "Yes you are an idiot..." He said. "Oh shut up" I say throwing a pillow at him. 

It hit him and bounced off his head so he wasn't my imagination or a ghost. "Don't do that. And I'm not a test subject you idiot. Stab me and you'll be the one bleeding" He half yelled in a threatening tone. The last part more quiet and darker than the words before it. His eyes locked with mine I couldn't sense emotion in his eyes but his aura seemed dangerous like he wanted to kill me or slap me into Hong Kong. One of the two '\(TvT)/'.  "I won't kill you I'll die too. I told you I'm a part of you dumbass" He growls rolling his eyes. I then turn on my phone and see abrely any notifications but based on the new messages I can tell that Jeff had gone through my phone... Hopefully he didn't see too much. 

Kim had blown up my phone. I wasn't gonna text her back though because Shades laziness was rubbing off on me. Then I watch as Shade flips me off. I smile at this and then go to Spotify and start to draw. I think I'll draw Jeff today.