Getting My Phone Back

I want Jeff to kill me and make me beautiful 

M/n Pov.

After taking all the soap bagging it up and throwing it in the trash can outside I managed to fall asleep on the couch. 

After a few minutes the sun was up and my head was throbbing from where a book had just smacked me in the head. "This isn't vacation" Dad said walking away with his book. I growled and cursed several times under my breath and continued on in my head. Just then I saw Shade and he gave me a dirty smirk before pulling out a knife and stabbed my father several times. I get up quickly. The man was unharmed somehow. No blood no marks on his clothes. "Wha?" "What are you gawking at?" He growled at me. "He can't see me" Shade said. I give him a confused look. Even if he couldn't see he should be able to feel. "Nah, I'm gonna let you kill him remember?" "You can read my thoughts?" I questioned "What the hell are you talking about?" Dad grumbled looking dead at me. "Nothing portraying to you dipshit" I said mumbling the last part. Shade laughed. 

I looked at him with the thought of killing him before remembering again I'll die too. "Go do the dishes make yourself useful for once." Dad said walking to the fridge pulling out a beer and walking outside. I hope he hits something.  "I hope he hits someone" Shade says with a smirk. Okay... I see who got the murderous sadistic trait... "I heard that" "Right..." I say wanting to die again now this bitch can read my thoughts and all those things I see while trying to fall asleep from my embarrassing childhood have been linked to the whole fucking world.

"I shared that childhood with you... Why the hell would I want to relive it?" Oh shit... he is a part of me so he gets embarrassed at the same things? "Kind of I have less cares and worry about less I can sleep without thought but because of you I have to think about it and it pisses me off" "Sorry..." I say rolling my eyes it wasn't like I wanted to listen to my past self and anxiety forcing me to repeat all those horrible actions and decisions I had made... Shade clearly heard this thought too based on the face he made. I just wanna watch anime and lay in my bed all day TvT. "For once I agree" Shade mumbled but I knew that i had things to do. 

I turn on the tap water to the hottest it could be and forced my hands under washing the dishes not caring if the water was burning my hands. Cold water doesn't clean anything. Then after this I would have to dispose of all the soap that I had stuffed into bags. Besides the garbage man might come around and I would like to take that chance to get things done. Then my shoes would have dirtied the house and to make things more simple I would have to sweep the house and after that mop because you can't ever just sweep. Then after that I would most likely have to use the bathroom and get distracted by how dirty everything there was compared to the rest of the house and start scrubbing tiles. Maybe I shouldn't have watched Shounen Maid...

After doing all this I wanted to treat myself to a bath but I sighed I wanted to watch an anime and I wasn't gonna allow my free time to be disturbed my a shower when mum was most likely going to tell me to take one at the end of the day later on. I plopped myself onto my bed and put my headphones on connection the bluetooth on my tablet and blasting the theme song at the highest it could have ever been played. I DON'T CARE IF I'M DEAF NOW I LOVE YOU ANIME!!!!!!! I yelled inside my head. I then sang the opening well not sang... I kinda yelled it in Japanese at the top of my lungs... 

 Jeff Pov.

I was thinking about knives when I hear what sounded like M/n screaming in another language. I get up thinking something was wrong. I then make my way down the stairs grabbing my hoodie that held my phone and currently M/n's (M&Ms was all I saw when I wrote M/n's). 

I then made my way to his house as quickly as I could.  I then started to bang my fist on his door. But he didn't answer me. "M/N!" I yelled to him hoping that he was going to hear me. But to no avail. I then try to open the door and the bitch was unlocked the whole time. I then go into his house. But I wasn't sticking around to look at the inside of his house I was here to make sure he was okay. Then I open the door where M/n was and I see him on his bed and then he shuts his mouth.  He was wearing an over sized striped shirt and shorts. He took off his headphones with a  rather red face. "H-hi Jeff..." The room was filled with posters and I realized he was only doing a normal otaku thing. Screaming the anime opening... 

"Are you okay?" I ask in an awkward tone seeing as I just broke into his house and just went into his room for no good reason other than to find him watching anime... "Yeah... Why are you here? Not that I want you gone!" He said seeming rather embarrassed. Somehow I liked the face he was making. He then turned off his tablet showing me the most respect anyone could give a person. "It wasn't important" I say sounding extremely sketchy. Hi I'm your potential love interest and I have broken into your home for no reason. Oof time to fix the fourth wall. 

Time skip by me fixing the wall TvT

M/n didn't kick me out of his house like I expected. Instead he acted as though he had invited me here. He even offered me cookies that seemed homemade. I rejected them seeing as I had broken into his house and also I questioned how fresh they were...

"I miss my phone" I hear M/n say picking the tablet back up. Wouldn't he prefer the tablets size? "But isn't that better for watching anime?" I asked "It's hard to type fast..." I mumbles. I guess that would be a problem with writing the Japanese named animes. Like Kanata no Kyoukai...

"You left it at my house" I say handing him his phone from my pocket. His eyes widen and sparkle as the boy started to give off a strange glow showing his purity and happiness. I think that's unhealthy. Then out of no where he hugs me. "Thank you! I love you"~ He says making me blush. "W-what!?" I say in a flustered tone. Then my chest was heated by the face of M/n. Then he removes himself from the hug. His face redder than my own. "I-I mean..." He started but couldn't think of something to change it to.

M/n Pov.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit fuck my life I want to die! I think stepping away from Jeff and hiding my face under my hands in utter embarrassment. I didn't mean to blurt that out. I mean I do like him but still... I was the reddest I could be. Of all ways to express my love to someone I didn't ever want to do it like that. Hey thanks for breaking into my house and giving me my phone I fucking love you. I wish I was never born T^T||  "Nice one" Shade says letting out a small laugh. Shut up! I yell in my head not wanting to sound any more weird. I slowly uncover my hands from my face and see Jeff had gotten closer to me. "I-I'm s-sorry..." I say to him. "Don't be" he says but inside my head I could only hear it in a flirtatious tone. "um..." Then he put one hand on my waist and the other on the back of my head. "I like you too"