ChapterThirtyThree: Mother Of Four

The beautiful human with red hair was walking towards the man who changed her life forever. Ever since she had run away from her parents and moved in with the werewolf who had told her things she could have never imagined to happen in her life. So young and naive and only eighteen years old when she left the place she had called a home. Her parents were always very strict about everything she did and never would they have approved her choice of man.

Now she has a man, who she loves with all of her heart, and who loves her and four amazing children with him. Never in her life did she imagine that she would have children with a werewolf. Her parents would roll in their graves.

William, Kathryn, Noah, and Sophie were the reason why she was currently living as an outsider in a place full of shapeshifters who despited her. Ever since humans were born as a species, they and the supernatural species never have had a good relationship. Because humans don't have a gift that would separate them from other species the supernatural have thought them as a waste of air and food. 

"Oliver?" She asked and stepped into the cottage that the father of her children uses as his office.

The man lifted his head but didn't stand up and come to hug her as Alison had hoped. They had had a big fight a few nights back. But then a simple tear dripping from her eye changed all of that. Alison was pregnant meaning that their biggest fear was going to happen.

Pregnant with a baby that might cause the thing she and Oliver have been afraid ever since their first born. 

"I'm p-pregnant."

All the color from the man's face disappeared. 

"Are you sure?" He gulped. 

Alison nodded and swiped the tears away from her eyes. Pregnancy is a thing that every woman should experience in her point of view. It was amazing how you can create a new life inside of your own body making it the best gift she could ever wish. The only problem is that it might also kill her.

Since the beginning of the time, a human having a baby with the supernatural especially with a werewolf has been very rare. First only a couple of humans and werewolves has been mates and had the opportunity to make an offspring. And second only a few women have survived to give a birth to a werewolf's child.

Alison has been so far a big exception with having four children with a werewolf and every single one of her children has been one too. Usually, the children will inherit the supernatural gene but that is also way more dangerous for the mother. After the birth of Noah, a doctor warned her that if she will have another child and the child will be a werewolf it will kill Alison and the child.

She put her hands over her abdomen hoping that the child will be a human like her. She wouldn't mind if the birth will cause her own death but she would never forgive herself if she killed her own child.  The child is innocent from all the horrors that are happening in their world. 

"We need to get rid of that thing," Oliver announced and was making his way towards the pregnant human.

"No." 

"What do you mean by 'no'? That thing will kill you!!!"

"That thing is our child! And I will die before I let you kill our child." Alison tried to calm her breathing and stress. It is not good for the baby. "The child might be a human like me."

"Just like we believed the last four times, and see where we are now with four werewolf children," Oliver rubbed the bridge of his nose. 

He took a calming breath before kneeling before the pregnant woman, "Please, I'm begging you."