Chapter 2: The White Fang

Uzziel walked inside his home and yawned as he was tired from the battle he just recently had with his team. Closing the door he noticed a letter on the kitchen table across from him. He picked it up and saw that the letter was written out to him. He opened the letter and slowly read what was written inside.

"Dear Uzziel.

If you thought you were going to come home and not get congratulations, well think again kiddo. There's something I have to take care of so, unfortunately, I won't be home today. I was already informed by Miyabi that you and your team won your match. But anyway, I left you with a gift, I'm sure you'll be happy with what it is. Congratulations on making it to the Festival, I'll see you soon."

Uzziel smiled and looked inside the envelope to see four tickets fall out. He read the tickets and smiled "Uncle Jarvin, always looking out for me." He said to himself with a smile on his face. He put the tickets down and quickly walked over to the phone that was on the table. He picked it up and dialed a few numbers "Hello, Lance? Call Nolorona and Regulus, tell them to pack their bags, we're going on a little trip." His excited voice bursting through the phone, causing a shotty reaction from Lance.

The next day the four boys were standing on a boat sailing through the ocean. They were looking at the view from the ship in awe. "Uzziel, your uncle is the best!" Nolo yelled in excitement. Regulus nodded "I have to agree, an early trip to Vale isn't a bad idea, we could use a little vacation before the festival." He added.

"I heard there was going to be like 32 other teams at the festival. Are you sure we can handle that many?" Nolo asked nervously.

Lance looked at Nolo and raised an eyebrow "Wasn't it you who said, 'We got this, guys! We're going straight to the top!' " Uzziel asked with a smirk. In a bit of teasing joy, the rest laughed at the statement and Nolo's situation while He himself rubbed away at his head unsettlingly, a bit bashful.

Three hours went by before Team LUNR had finally arrived in Vale. Uzziel was sitting down with his eyes closed and his arms crossed, he seemed to be taking a nap. Lance was leaning on the edge looking at the view while Nolo and Regulus were talking. They were entering the Port as the ship started to slow down near the docks. The docks were fenced with metal railing, and the area smelled distinctly like fish. Sailboats can be seen in the large body of water and several large transport ships are known to ferry sizeable shipments to and from the port. Given that land is visible across the body of water, the port was likely to be at the edge of the main river estuary instead of the ocean.

Regulus walked over to Uzziel and shook his shoulder "Hey we're here." He informed his companion. Uzziel opened his eyes and nodded as he stood up from the floor. Shortly to their arrival, the ship stopped, they walked off and looked around in amazement.

"This place is awesome!" Nolo exclaimed as he held his suitcase in hand.

Regulus nodded "Indeed it is. Especially around this time of year." He said as he took a look around for himself.

Uzziel and Lance stepped off the ship and took a look around before turning around to look at Regulus and Nolo. "So Miyabi said we will be guided to Beacon by a woman named Glynda," Uzziel explained.

"A woman huh? Well, I don't see any woman here." Nolo said. Lance sighed "That means she hasn't arrived yet, you idiot." He responded harshly. "We'll just have to sit here and wait for her," Regulus stated.

"Hey, stop that Faunus!"

As the team overhears the cry for help they rushed over to the other side of the docks where two sailors were standing, a Faunus with a golden monkey tail was seen running down the length of the boat and leaping on to the edge as the two sailors are about to apprehend him.