Chapter 17: Don't Go!

The fairgrounds were in chaos as civilians run away from the hordes of Grimm. Atlassian Knight-200s are seen firing at the dark creatures, and a vendor hides behind his booth when a group of Ursai runs past. Blake, Regulus, and Weiss were watching in horror of everything going on around them. Civilians continue to flee as Grimm continue to run amok, and a dead Creep on the ground starts to dissipate.

"I don't believe this..." Weiss said as she looked around in horror.

"Yang, are you okay?" Blake asked as she called Yang.

Yang and Lance were seen running in the hallways of the dorms with Zwei. "I'm fine. Is Ruby with you? She's not answering her Scroll." Yang said speaking through her scroll.

"No, she isn't. Yang, I'm sure she's fine. She's our leader. She can take care of herself." Blake assures her.

Yang closes her eyes and curls her fist into a ball "Right." She says hesitantly.

Yang and Lance continue forward with Zwei turning the next corner of the hallways.

"This can't be happening... Penny..." Weiss said. "Lance and I are headed to the docks near the courtyard. The White Fang is releasing Grimm into the school!" Yang informed.

Blake looked alarmed by this. "The White Fang is here!?" She asked through her Scroll. Blake hears the sounds of Grimm growling, and her expression grows ever more worried "Yang!"

"Ugh! Gotta go! Be careful!" Yang said before ending the call.

"Blake, Regulus what are we going to do?" She asked.

"We're going to the docks, and we're doing our job," Blake says pensively as Regulus nods at her.

"We have no choice but to fight." He states.

Blake and Regulus use their Scroll to call upon their rocket locker, which lands behind her and opens up to reveal Gambol Shroud and Goliath Mk 2. Weiss gives one last look at Blake before nodding in agreement.

Meanwhile...

Mercury and Emerald made their way to a backway exit where Cinder was waiting for them. A hijacked Atlas ship was sitting behind her with the door open.

"Let's go." She ordered.

Emerald and Mercury looked at each other and then nodded. The two entered the ship with Cinder and headed down towards the city.

Uzziel and Nolo finally came out from hiding behind the door and noticed them taking off. "How are we going to follow them now?" Nolo asked.

Uzziel smirked and clenched his fists as a red aura started to form around him. They manifested into an eagle with the wings forming around Uzziel's arms.

"Get on my back!" Uzziel ordered.

Nolo shook his head violently at this order "No way dude that's embarrassing." Nolo said.

"We don't have time for that we have to go now!" Uzziel yelled.

Nolo groaned and then nodded as he grabbed onto Uzziel's back. As soon as he did Uzziel quickly took off from the ledge and started following the ship.

"I can't believe this happening, and Emerald... there's no way she can be involved in all this chaos, there's no way." Nolo stated.

"You just saw her get on that Atlas ship with her team. You heard what Mercury said he's in on everything that's happening right now. I don't know what they're actually planning but I'm not going to allow it to happen. I'm sorry Nolo but she's not on the good side. I know you care about her, but if you care that much about her then you'll do everything you can right now to stop her." Uzziel explained.