Chapter 3: Food Fight

It was lunch at Beacon Academy, and everyone was in the cafeteria. Team RWBY was sitting together with Team JNPR and Team LUNR as Blake looked over some notes. Yang then slid up next to her partner. "Whatcha doing?" She asked.

"Nothing," Blake said as she closed her book. "Just going over notes from last semester." Yang caught a grape in her mouth as it was thrown to her by Nora. "Lame." She said teasingly.

Nora giggled as she continues to toss grapes at Yang with her spoon. Yang caught the fruit with ease, giving Nora the thumbs up.

Nolo was seen scarfing his food down while Regulus watched him. Regulus smacked the back of his head which made Nolo look at him with discontent"What was that for?" He whined.

Regulus sighed "We have women here, show some manners." He scolded. "Okay, Okay," Nolo said not wanting to get hit again. While that was going on Weiss and Uzziel was sitting near each other having their own conversation.

"So how is it in Mistral, do you like living there?" She asked. Uzziel took a sip of his bottled water. "Not really, I mean it's great out there, don't get me wrong, but I miss being here at home with people I know, and of course with you." He said which made Weiss blush and smile as she tried to hide her face.

"Oh man, get a room!"

Uzziel and Weiss turned to see Lance propping his elbow on the table while resting his head in his hand "Nobody wants to see a romantic scene between the Ice Queen and The Attitude King." Lance stated as he took a bite out of his sandwich.

"Hey!" Weiss exclaimed until Uzziel put a hand on her shoulder calming her down. "Don't let him get to you Weiss, he's always miserable," he assured her.

Moments later, Ruby, giving an enormous heave, slams a binder onto the table, catching everyone off guard. On the cover of the binder is written "Vytal Festival Activities, Property of Weiss Schnee". This has been hastily crossed out with a red marker pen, and with the same pen, a new title, "Best Day Ever Activities", has been written underneath

.

Ruby, clearing her throat, gestures to everyone at the table "Sisters... friends... Weiss." Weiss who was talking to Uzziel and Regulus looked at Ruby with a disappointing look "Hey!"

Ruby ignored her and continued her speech "Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream." She proclaimed. "This ought to be good," Yang stated as she catches another berry in her mouth. "A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!"

Weiss looked at what Ruby had in her hands and raised an eyebrow "Did you steal my binder?" She asked.

Ruby made "peace" signs with both hands. "I am not a crook." She said frankly. "What are you talking about?" Lance asked as he leaned back in his chair.

"I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!" Ruby answered as she points her finger at Lance.

"I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?" Yang asked as she was looking for someone to agree with her. An apple was tossed at Yang and it hit her in the face. She glared at Nora, knowing she was the one who did it.

"Boooooooooooooooo!" Nora yelled. This made Nolo laugh uncontrollably. Everyone looked at him in disbelief. Weiss looked at Uzziel "Does he have to laugh like that?" She asked.

Regulus chuckled "Well he is a Hyena after all." He quickly responded.

Ruby sighed "Look, guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today." She announced.