Chapter 15

That day, it took a while to get Jaehyun down. Turns out it was Mark's and Johnny's idea of fun during boring time's. Ten was frustrated, Haechan was almost traumatised by them. How could be trust people that human sling-shot their friends onto things.

Poor Jaehyun had been bashed around all day, he was tired of it.

Jisung had spotted a red mark on Taeyong's neck. 'Is that a hickey~?'

'No! A mosquito...'

Jisung giggled and furrowed his eyebrows. 'Yhhhh~'

Jisung waved his goodbye to Taeyong along with Haechan his friend, Jisung yelled to Jaehyun 'Bye Mosquito!' to tease Taeyong, who just blushed. Mark, Johnny and Ten made their leave later on in the evening, and if you guessed it wasn't like Jisung and Haechan, then your completely right, because; They were at the uppermost drunk  except for the slightly more mature Ten, even though he still liked trouble; he hated alcohol and cigarettes, with his burning passion.

Johnny and Mark were singing old cockney songs that older men who were at pubs on a Friday usually sang. Ten rolled his eyes, pulling the two misfits to the front door, he had said his goodbyes to Taeyong; handling a drunk Jaehyun.

These three boys, they really never stopped being complete idiots, all day.

Taeyong much like Ten, in his right mind, was very much sober.

The door shut as the other 3 left. Leaving Jaehyun and Taeyong alone. Carlos had also left long ago, after getting Jaehyun down from the ceiling where he was clinging to the chandelier. It was a surprise it actually held his weight, such a delecate looking thing. But if it broke, it wasn't such a worry for Jaehyun. He could just buy a new one, that's how he went about flaunting his money.

Taeyong shivered, dragging the cuss-bomb Jae up the staircase. 'THAT SHIT HUUUUUUURT!' Jaehyun whined.

Taeyong rolled his eyes. 'I don't care if it hurt, now come on! Today's been so crazy... I'm going crazy...' Taeyong whined, it was around 10 o'clock at night!

Jaehyun got up and hugged his arms around Taeyong. 'I dun liek Jisang.'

'Jisung...' Taeyong corrected him. 'He's my brother you know!-'

Then, 'That's why I don't liek him.' Jaehyun squeezed Taeyong tightly, until Taeyong was struggling to do basical breathing.

'Agh, Jaehyun let go-' He wheezed slightly.

Jaehyun lessened the grip. 'I loveeeeeeee youuuuuu!'

'I love you too, now shut it.'
Taeyong rolled his eyes, slowly dragging the drunk boy into his room.

Jaehyun huffed as he met his bed, he hugged it, then looking up at Taeyong with sweet-looking puppy dog eyes. 'I love-loveeeeeee youuuuuu!'

Taeyong sighed, 'Goodnight to you too-' He was about to turn around and leave but Jaehyun caught and grabbed the boy by the wrist. 'I said, I loveeeeee you!' Jaehyun licked his lips.

Taeyong didn't know what Jaehyun was up to, he just sat on the ledge of the bed and patted the boy. 'I said me too, now go to sleep.'

'But I loveeee yo-'
Taeyong covered Jaehyun's mouth, it was starting to get annoying.

Taeyong felt a tongue on his hand and quickly moved his hand away. 'Ew, Jaehyun- t-that's so many germs-'

Jaehyun pulled Taeyong down, wrapping his leg around him. 'I wantttt to say it a million times!' Jaehyun shouted, making Taeyong's ears ache, but then again he was fairly used to it.