Chapter 45

How did they end up in Jaehyun's bed? They let their emotions take over them, that was definitely for sure. They never before had done something that wild. Maybe it was because of the difference between adulthood and teenage years.

Running back to Jaehyun's house like a couple of hooligans was something, but the other thing was how whenever there was an area where there was no streetlight and just darkness they would just end up giving a cheeky kiss. It was definitely, unexpected, as of course, everything else was about them, it made no sense, but it didn't need to. Taeyong kept his hood up and to add to that, they both ran faster when there was CCTV, they didn't take the bus which lead to a longer journey of craziness. Even taking the journey through the park because it was a shortcut and was empty at this hour, it was romantic at night, which made their time more of a better one.

As they got in his house though, it couldn't be helped, even in the early hours of the morning there was still the trail of clothing that had been left behind, of course leading to where they were.

Taeyong lay flat down on the surface of the bed, duvet half covering his body, hugging a pillow in his soundless sleep. Jaehyun had already woken up, he usually woke up early which was due to a natural habit, but because he was up most of that night he didn't get much of a sleep which obviously left him rather tired. He turned on his side and leant on his arm as he faced the other. He had shuffled closer after making a decision, he chose the reasonable choice, hugging the other laying next to him. 'Tae.' He muttered into Taeyong's ear in a soft tone. The reply was a small noise that seemed to be more sleep-talk than proper English. Then Taeyong turned to Jaehyun and peeked his heavy eyes open just a little. 'Mmh?' Alas, that wasn't English either. 'I am not leaving you, I'm just going to make breakfast.' Jaehyun whispered to Taeyong.

'No...' Taeyong had clung onto the other like a sloth or maybe let's rephrase that to a koala.

Jae had sighed and sat up, but Taeyong had only still stuck to him like some slimy sticky substance, falling asleep at the same time, knackered for certain. 'You're like a teddy bear. Taeddy bear. That sounds like a good nickname, now that I think about it.' Jaehyun rubbed his eyes and yawned to try and get ready to start the day but this other human being was preventing him to by still acting like a sloth-koala.

Jaehyun managed to triumphantly pull the other off of him because Taeyong had properly fallen asleep again, he also made sure to lay the boy back down and cover him with the duvet, then grabbing his robe to cover his obviously naked body, he was after that: Leaving the room. He walked across the hall to the kitchen, he switched on the coffee machine as it was needed to fix his drowsy state, he couldn't stop contageously yawning. He switched the radio on while he was at it, turned the volume up so the song playing could wake him up more. It was playing morning classics. Jaehyun opened the cupboard above him in search of something that would be appetizing.

With not much around, he had just picked up a cookie from the biscuit jar and nibbled on it, these cookies were usually for when the others visited (which was often) as Chittapon was obsessed with them.

'Yaah! Jung Jaehyun... That's not good for your health.' A wild Taeyong with messy hair and an oversized sweater and pajama shorts had appeared. The thief had stolen Jaehyun's clothes, the same thief robbed the cookie from Jaehyun's hands and put it in a bin. 'You still can't cook? What a nightmare...'

'Who said you could wear my clothes? Plus! I can cook, I just can't be that bothered to...' Jaehyun spoke after.

The other, Taeyong had sighed and made a simple reply 'It's cold, I have no choice. I don't actually want to wear them.' He then opened one of the cupboards in search for something, with no luck he looked inside of the neighbouring cupboard where there was a ready-made pancake mix. Jaehyun blinked a few times, watching Taeyong take a pan put of the cupboard. 'Hmmph, Tae, shouldn't I do it? You're the guest here.' Jaehyun spoke as he leaned over the occupied boy's shoulder, what he said was true but Taeyong ignored him while accompanying an excuse for it. 'What and let you burn the house down?' Taeyong couldn't trust the fact that Jaehyun could cook, because before he couldn't do anything without assistance, how could he just... do things suddenly? He didn't trust Jaehyun with that.

Jaehyun had poked Taeyong on the forehead. 'I wont. I don't want to eat right now.' The pancake mix was taken from the other male and placed back into the cupboard. 'Jae!' Taeyong whined. 'Don't lie, you're the one who said they were going to make breakfast.'

'I changed my mind.'

'Why?'

'I don't feel like eating all of a sudden.'

Jaehyun pouted, he had pushed Taeyong onto the counter and took the shirt he owned off of the boy right after. 'Jaehyun what are-' Jaehyun had put his arms either side of Taeyong, the marble counter.

'These are my clothes you bastard.' Jaehyun was only joking, and it would make the situation cheesy if I was to mention that the full reason as to why he took Taeyong's shirt off... Was mainly due to the fact that Jaehyun simply wanted to see Taeyong shirtless and maybe even possibly naked. It was his dirty mind. 'If you're cold then body heat is the best way to warm up.' Jaehyun was supossed to be stating facts or being sweet, but he ended up just sounding flirty, to those who weren't Taeyong it would be that cringy obnoxious flirt that would make you back away from the scene. Jaehyun untied his robe and Taeyong just shuffled backwards. 'Jaehyun, you're really crazy you-know-that-right?' Taeyong was murmering but then Jaehyun had wrapped his arms around Taeyong and put the untied sides of the robe to cuddle them both. Taeyong had an unpleasant look on his face. This was why they couldn't be one of those perfect aesthetically pleasing couples, anything cringy Taeyong would dread and they just both never did anything too cute. There was a feeling in the boy's stomach that Jaehyun would make that different.

Taeyong sighed and hugged back. 'We both smell like we've done the deed...' He muttered into Jae's ear.

'Dumbass-'

There was a thud. They both looked to the doorframe and to that Jaehyun quickly moved away and tied his robe back into place, a bright pink blush resting on his face. Taeyong was just blinking in confusion, he then realised he was shirtless and covered his chest in a cross of his arms, holding his shoulders.

'That's a plottwist.' Ten spoke in the awkward silence that was bestowed upon the room.

'Yup...' Johnny picked up the box he accidentally dropped onto the floor. 'A plottwist at the wrong timing...'

'Maybe we should have knocked?' Mark was there! Taeyong's eyes widened, he hadn't seen the guy in years. Except, he still looked the same. Minus the crazy hair he had and minus the jewelry. He was just a matured version of himself, but as said, he still looked the exact same.

There was another behind him. 'That would've been a good idea...' Taeyong forgot his name, but he had to squint and rub his head to remember. Ahh, it was... was that Taeil? He knew the guy, but he never knew these four did and he just wasn't friends with him- except he really wanted to. He just never had the courage or confidence to do this, even though he had the confidence to fight back people like Doyoung, he just struggled to think that people actually liked him.

Jaehyun smacked his forehead, he realised he was meeting up with them here at nine o'clock that morning, he forgot. He didn't know it was that time, but now he did.
'Please forget this happened.' Jaehyun muttered, walking past his friends. He had quickly rushed to his bedroom.

He had to shower and get dressed, still embarrassed from what happened, it plagued his mind.

Taeyong had managed to find and collect his clothes, he walked into Jaehyun's room, there was a connected bathroom. He was only putting his socks on when Jaehyun left the bathroom (he was fully clothed.) Taeyong gave a half-smile. 'You're too earnest with us.'

'What's wrong with that? I'm allowed to be serious.' Jaehyun ruffled his hair with a towel, to get the dampness off of his head.

'But what if it goes wrong again.'

'I don't think it will.'

'How?'

'We're adults Taeyong, I don't think anything too bad will happen.'

'Jaehyun, what if the media finds out.'

'So?'

'Agh...'