Chapter 19

Jaehyun was pacing up and down his room while Taeyong fiddled with his fingers while sitting on the edge of the bed. 'He...'

'Taeyong what happened?! I can't stand it, you keep getting hurt because of me. It isn't okay... I don't like it!' He was being very loud, as per usual. Taeyong was used to that, and Jaehyun being protective but he wasn't used to Jaehyun blaming the situation on himself. Taeyong swore be had never seen Jaehyun do that before. 'It's okay Jaehyun, really. I deserve it. It's not your fault...'

Jaehyun paused in his pace. He turned to look at Taeyong. 'No! You don't! I'm so angry... I'm... I'm...' Jaehyun tried to find a word to describe his emotions, he was more than angry so...

'Cross?' Taeyong helped.

Jaehyun shook his head. 'More.'

'Resentful...?'

'More.'

'Vexed...?'

'That's it! I'm VEXED!' Jaehyun roared and pointed at Taeyong as he guessed correctly.

Taeyong looked at the ground, he watched his feet tapped the wooden floor. 'Sorry for making you feel vexed...'

Jaehyun shot a look from his eyes, he grabbed Taeyong by the shoulders. 'Stop saying sorry, it makes it worse.'

'How... it's my fault.'

'WHAT DID I SAY?! IT'S MY FAULT!' Jaehyun had finally lost his sanity from being so vexed. He looked deranged, a total lunatic. Taeyong's eyes began to water up because of this, perhaps it was fear. The tears made his eyes shine with a gloss, it was when a tear was built up and cascaded down the right side of his face with a burning salty path when Taeyong spoke again. 'Jae... please just stop shouting...'

Jaehyun became soft, rather than a hard rock of anger, it seemed to have cracked when Taeyong began to tear up suddenly. 'Taeyong... But what am I supposed to do? Sit and watch you suffer as people bully you?'

Taeyong frowned. 'You're so loud, it scares me.'

'I care about you.'
Jaehyun muttered.

The boy began to cry more with a sob, he dropped the eyecontact with his boyfriend Jaehyun.

'How about, tomorrow I take you on a trip, yeah? Hm? Come on Taeyong... Baby. Smile. Please.' Jaehyun tried to make Taeyong smile, try to make him feel better. 'I'll take you anywhere, the other side of the earth if I have to! The moon, I don't know-'

Taeyong didn't smile, how could he smile when the tears were flowing fast.
Jaehyun pushed Taeyong down with his body as he stood on top of him. His tie dangled down so he sat up and untied it, throwing it aside so he could lean over Taeyong. 'Stop crying!'

'I can't, th-they won't stop-' He sobbed.

'Why not?'

'I don't know!' Taeyong sniffed, he made a sigh of a smile.

Jaehyun wiped the salty liquid off of Taeyong's damp face with his thumb caressingly.
'What can I do to make it better?'
Jaehyun asked. 'Tell me.'

Taeyong shrugged. 'I don't know.'

Then, Jaehyun pulled gently on Taeyong's tie. 'But you know me Taeyong, I'll do anything.'

The boy sighed under the grasp of Jaehyun. 'I don't need anything.'

It was then Jaehyun traced bis thumb against the lips of Taeyong. 'We haven't kissed in a while. Will that help?' He leant close to his boyfriend, his chest pressing up against Taeyong's. There was something weird happening inside of Taeyong, it was the feeling of Jaehyun on him that made him feel that weird, unusual and foreign feeling. It was like he had butterflies in other place's except for his stomach.

Because he gave no answer, except for the glimmer in his eyes. Jaehyun pecked Taeyong once on the lips, and tilted his head to the left. 'Hm?' He poked at Taeyong's cheek.
Tae nodded. 'It helps.' And there, was his classic pink cheeks in action.

Jaehyun went back to pressing his lips on Taeyong's, because he hadn't done it in a while, he was doing this very intensely. Their noses brushed together a few times as Jaehyun tried to deepen his kiss, moving his lips and intertwining their tongues. It was all the same, except he wanted to do something different this time.

He pulled Taeyong's tie off and began unbuttoning the boy's white school shirt. 'J-Jae what are-'

Taeyong started to worry for some reason.

'Don't worry, it's just something new, I want to try it.' Jaehyun looked like a cat who was purring, except he wasn't a cat and wasn't purring. But you could hear it from his conscience.
Taeyong blinked a few times, until Jaehyun unbuttoned the whole shirt down to the buttom, he had even pulled it put from his trousers where it was tucked into.

Jaehyun began planting wet kisses upon Taeyong's chest. The boy covered his mouth with his hand, it was to block out the possible sounds he would make, to be pacific, sounds of pleasure; But other people call them moans.

Jaehyun went as far as to kissing his nipple... but he realised Taeyong was covering his mouth after getting no reaction, he pulled the boy's hand away and continued kissing across Taeyong's torso.

'Jae-' Taeyong gasped.

Jaehyun moved his head up with a grin sprawled across his face. He pulled Taeyong's shirt off completely, he had never seen Taeyong properly shirtless before. But then Jaehyun's face dropped, it was something he didn't expect. He saw a glimpse of lines on Taeyong's arm which he was hiding, he grabbed Taeyong's arm and Taeyong forcefully pulled it away.

'Taeyong!'

'S-stop...'

'Let me see.'

Taeyong said nothing, but Jaehyun forcefully grabbed Taeyong's arm this time and looked. His face went pale, he saw the scars of lines on Taeyong's arm. He froze.
Taeyong wiggled his arm away and crawled out from under Jaehyun, he got up and walked over to the bathroom. Jaehyun was still in a shock, he was frozen stiff.

He snapped out of it and got up, 'Taeyong!' He ran to his bathroom door, ensuite.
Taeyong had locked it from the inside and his hands were shaking as he moved his hands from the golden handle. He backed away and shuffed up to the sink, he sat on it, curling up into a ball.

Meanwhile Jaehyun was banging on the door and trying to open it. 'Taeyong! Open up!' He then gave up and ended up calling Carlos for a tool box to unscrew the lock, but in the meanwhile he was trying to bang open the door with his shoulder.

Taeyong seemed to be having a panic attack, it was way too overwhelming for him and his whole body was shaking, it had travelled up his hand. He hugged his legs. Sweat was forming on his temples, his palms also sweating. He was crying and trying to catch up with his breath because his heart was beating so fast. He didn't like it at all, he didn't want Jaehyun to come in, he didn't want Jaehyun to know he got like that at one point. It was ages ago, it was bad years ago.
Depression.

Taeyong was trying to comfort himself by rocking and cradling himself. He yelled at Jaehyun to stop in his panicked voice, this only motivated Jaehyun try to get to him more.

It was all a blur after for Taeyong, everything was scary around him he closed his eyes and finally heard a big bang, he couldn't hear it very well. His head was spinning and his hearing lessened. It was like his body took over him, he didn't want to be in this state but his mind thought he was being attacked, but he felt a warmth wrap around his body.

He opened his eyes, even though it was decorated with coloured lights from his head spinning, he saw three jaehyun's and they gradually blurred into one.