Chapter 29

Taeyong's right eye made a slight twitch at Jaehyun's words. 'But I haven't even done anything you imbecile!' He just didn't get it, how Jaehyun would just act like this, Taeyong was nothing compared to dirty minded to Johnny... How had he caused this? Perhaps it was Johnny's fault or Jaehyun's own fault and he just wanted to blame it on Taeyong, which he did. He did this quite often actually, blaming situations on other people because he can't own up to it himself.

Like how before when they were packing at home. Jaehyun had lost his Louis Vuitton sunglasses, he had actually just misplaced them before, he ended up whining to Taeyong about how the boy shouldn't touch them. When he found them he still whined to Taeyong, saying it was his fault. Except it was in a more jokey tone that time. Taeyong made a sigh while shaking his head in a tut.

'You should've thought about how you separated us and put me in a room with a pervert...' Jaehyun nudged Taeyong off of the pavement, jokingly. There were no cars anyway, but it was dangerous so Taeyong ended up kicking him up the back-side (his ass) with his foot. 'Asshole! See I was right, liar.' Taeyong stuck his tongue out meanwhile Jaehyun pouted as he rubbed the pain left on his bottom.

'But, it's your fault.'
Jaehyun rubbed the side of his neck nervously, he seemed more serious now instead of the jokey tone he usually used when he was done lying.

Taeyong suddenly dropped the cheeky grin. 'Oh. Yeah. I put you in there, but what? How?' They nearly bumped into Chittapon and Johnny in front. 'Ay! Watch it.' Johnny told them, but then he realised the look on Jaehyun's face.

Taeyong was, confused?

Then Jaehyun reached into his pocket. 'But what about this?' He hovered it into Taeyong's face, his own face decorated with a scarlet-rose blush.

The other, Taeyong grabbed the paper. The paper had the writing 'We're waiting...' With a fairly good anime drawing of Taeyong and Chittapon in... Maid's costumes, face's pouting.

The boy nearly choked and he quickly shoved the letter into Chittapon's face. 'TEN! What's this?!' He waved the paper frantically in the air and Chittapon gave the most disgusted face to it. 'Ew- no- what- TAE OUR BET!-'

Johnny and Jaehyun then gave a look to each other. One of their own confusion to the situation, but Johnny smirked. 'What bet? You were the one's who were waiting for us. So naturally-' Whack, Ten had whacked Johnny on the arm.

That was when Taeyong realised the handwriting from a letter he had read a while ago. He arched his brow. 'PARK JISUNG!' He growled. 'HE WAS SPYING THAT LITTLE-'

Many minutes of Mr. Lee ranting later, the others had decided it was best, to go back to the hotel. Taeyong had nearly gone hysterical, he couldn't believe his brother had pulled something like this. He had fooled both him and Jaehyun, but he was certain it was mainly directed at Jung Jaehyun because they had a strange relationship that not even the others could understand. One minute they were arguing or having a competition then the next moment they would be planning something totally ridiculous. And now, when they got back to their hotel room, of course Johnny and Jaehyun managed to get inside too, sneaky bastards (as Taeyong would call them.),  Taeyong was afraid that they would be listening. His brother and that dolphin-laughing friend of his.

'We have to pad the walls!' Taeyong whispered harshly, but cautiously, hiding under his duvet covers he had dragged out from his bedroom. To him, Jisung and Chenle were a threat to their privacy. 'I mean... They're good at drawing manga-style people but... They're not trustworthy!'

Jaehyun offered Taeyong a bottle of water but the other politely declined. 'How are your conversations that bad? Better question, what do you even talk about?' Taeyong sunk further into the couch, covering his face with the duvet.

Chittapon had nearly choked on his tea. 'Sorry it's h-hot...' He looked down at his tea, it happened to be ice tea so the other two gave expressions of what-the-bloody-hell-is-happening?

But truth be told, I don't think the other two want to know what the boy's talk about. It's usually about sexual jokes of Jaehyun and Johnny, their predictions of what they could possibly be like in the bedroom or if they... Well I think it's best to not dive too much into that.

Johnny slid across the wooden floor to Chittapon. 'Hm, you know what else is hot?' He beckoned his head close to Chittapon who, well, gave a look of anticipated disgust. 'The fire I'll start on your pick-up lines and secret porn stash you have. We all know it exists, you can't hide.'  Chittapon made a false smile before pouring the rest of his ice tea onto Johnny before he could react.

'Oh no, you made me wet.' There was no way of making Johnny not stop his crappy pick-up lines, even though some of his were good. Chittapon groaned right after Johnny added a wink for the cherry-on-top. Johnny then combed his now wet hair back with his fingers and bit his lip to look appealing. Chittapon was really done with Johnny and chose to get up, moving out of the room into his bedroom. Johnny thought it was the perfect moment until Chittapon locked the door. Tightly: to a shut.
'He's like trying to tame a lion...' Johnny stroked the door gently. 'Ten~' He said in a sweet voice, still caressing the door between the both of them.

Meanwhile, Jaehyun sunk down onto his bottom on the rug beside Taeyong's feat who was cuddling up to the duvet. Jaehyun rested his head on Taeyong's leg, and hugged his arms around it. 'Can you wear a maid's dress?' He said, reminding himself of that letter Jisung made.

Taeyong have him the eye. 'No, never. Only... Well...'

'Only what?!' Jaehyun's eyes glistened and glimmered with something that was unexplainable. 'Nevermind.'