Chapter 37

There was a newspaper stand outside of Jisung's house. He had got home, holding happiness because he would never go back to that school again, he also was able to move out and escape all of this. But when he saw the article in that stand, he had froze.

His happiness was sucked from a syringe from his body. He had also gained happiness earlier from buying the latest magazine in the convenience store with Nakamoto Yuta on the front page... Even that couldn't make him happy for what was on this newspaper.

He read it and felt sick.

'Heir, Jeffrey Jung, married at 17 to pop star Sunmi, aged 21.' Taeyong hadn't realised that age gap. He even shouted at the newspaper. 'His name is Jaehyun, it has always been Jaehyun!' Taeyong kicked the metal post holding the newspaper up, he hadn't realised he began crying a few seconds ago. Jaehyun was holding her hand, he had no face of emotion. Taeyong wondered what he was thinking, and why he did what he did in such a painful way.

But Taeyong had to get over it. He was starting to eat more, and the hickeys were gone, but that was the last thing Jaehyun left behind. And now they were gone, just like the person who gave them.

Taeyong still felt Jaehyun's touch on his body.

He was growing out of it day by day. He didn't want to stop loving Jaehyun, but slowly he was losing that precious feeling.

Jaehyun, stop making yourself something you are not. Taeyong said in his mind. If you married a man I would be less stressful, because I would know you lead on a comfortable life.

That's all he cared about now.
He knew he would be happier to see Jaehyun comfortable, stable and well. But he wanted Jaehyun to have chosen the right route, if that route was all for Taeyong being upset then it had to be worth it.

And he also accepted that, some people in this world are just so cruel.

It will get better soon.

Moira told him it would get better, she even told him that his father would be proud of him and loves him for who he was. She even went on to talk about how his father actually supported the LGBT+ community... It was then Taeyong learned. His father and Moira were like him and Jaehyun. They were in love... Taeyong could see it in Moira's eyes as she spoke face to face with him on the couch. He wished she was his mother, because his own mother must of not loved his father. Or she did, and it was just some sort if crazy love triangle.

But Moira, Daisy and Jisung were his family.

He preferred it like that. 

'Did my dad really support them?' Taeyong asked her. He couldn't believe a strict man such as his father would go out there preaching gay rights. He couldn't believe it, it shocked Taeyong.

Moira nodded. 'Yes. His brother was...'

'But I didn't have an uncl-'

'He p-passed away, because of being gay. That's when your father started fighting for them. He even dragged me out to them... Ah. And even I started to help.' Moira smiled weakly.

Taeyong had swallowed the water he was sipping on and rose up from his seat. 'If you'll excuse me, this is just a bit too much to handle... Everything.' He bowed to Moira politely and quickly rushed into Jisung's bedroom in a worry.

'What is it Taeyong-hyung?' Jisung was reading his manga, black butler it was, but he peered his eyes over it and sat up to look at his brother. 'What happened?' Hiding prodded at the matter, he didn't want to sound fussy or demanding but he was just worried and wanted to know why Taeyong looked so shocked.

'Just. Dad...' He muttered and sat beside Jisung. '-Also. He got married.'

Jisung threw his manga onto the floor.
'Unworthy shithead!' He had his fists clenched up into a ball to show his vexed self.

Hahaha... Vexed. That word... 'I-I'm so- THAT'S IT! Vexed!' Jaehyun said that a lot. He loved that word, to express his anger.

Shit! Leave my fucking head!
Leave it alone Jaehyun!
I hate you, I hate you... I do.

'Don't worry Tae! If he's out there making you jealous! You need to show him what he's missing! You need to get yourself on that newspaper, you need to make him jealous!' Jisung was right.

But how was Taeyong supposed to become famous?

It wasn't like he was going to become some model or superstar over night. He couldn't even sing... But he could rap.