Chapter 38

5 years passed.

'Jisoo, clear my schedule, I need to go pick up Daisy from school, and no I don't care what the managers say.' He was speed walking through the white corridor, Jisoo swiftly put his coat onto him and responded with 'Yes Mr. Lee!'

'Agh, I told you to not call me Mr. Lee. It sounds too posh and we all know I am anything but that.' He said, pushing the door open with the side of his arm and continuing to walk through the corridors that seemed to never end.

Jisoo nodded frantically, trying to keep up with Taeyong's fast-paced walking. 'But what if people notice you?' She tilted her head to the side and he then got to the fire exit.

'Then I'll have to kiss them and tell them goodnight.' He chuckled because he was joking, he stopped walking and turned to face the very worried Jisoo. 'Now. You take care of yourself? I'll give you a few days off to rest, you seem to be going a little crazy.' He had chuckled more at how Jisoo's eyes largened.

She clapped her hands together in excitement. 'Oh thank you! But- most of them are girls and you're-'

'Take care!' Taeyong quickly left. He put his cap, sunglasses and dust mask on so he'd be unrecognisable. Jisoo was left stunned, then the doors closed completely behind him which just made her sigh. He had begun to speed walk through the crowd of people who didn't realise their idol just walked past them. He began jogging when someone realised and pointed him out which he dreaded, then it turned into running down the street where the company sat. He after turning many directions that would confuse people, he had finally lost them. But then he was lost himself and was out of breath.

Where am I?

He had never gone down this street, it was different. It looked like China Town, many Asian restaurants decorated the lanes of buildings, some weren't restaurants though, some even hotels and just gift shops. He sniffed, he took off his sunglasses, it was odd to wear them when it wasn't even sunny today. He lowered the mask, but he kept his cap on where he left it.

These 5 years were him achieving his goal that Jisung set for him.

He brought his phone from his pocket and instantly began dialling Jisung's number. 'Bro... I uh, got lost again.' He put his hand into his pocket and looked around, he looked awkward in this street full of normal people minding their own business.

He shuffled close to a building and gulped. 'Ji, I was running from them... They're like hungry for me or something... I don't like it... How am I supposed to live normally? Do you know how annoying it is for screaming teenage girls to chase you down? I don't even like girls.' He spoke to the phone which had a squeek coming from it which would be Jisung speaking to him. Jisung seemed more like the older brother for Taeyong as Jisung was always looking after him, that's why they had gotten close over the years, Jisung was always there for him.

He sighed.
'No. I'm perfectly fine, it's just... I sort of got lost...' He peered his head around the place and looked for a street sign but there was no sign. 'Agh. I'll just find my own way out. Bye!' He quickly hung up. Jisung would then be left with deep confusion on the other line.

He felt very cold in this weather and he just decided to walk into the restaurant in front of him. It was warm inside and a lovely smell of food had flown into his nostrils. He heard his stomach rumble, so he held it and told it to stop.