Chapter 25

'Rooms.' Muttered Taeyong. 'There's only two beds in each room. Who's partnering up with who...?'

Haechan grabbed Mark quickly. 'Only because- I can't handle baby shark remixes...' He made an excuse, but it was because he genuinely thought Mark was a cool guy and wanted to get to know him. Of course the chill boy named Mark had no issue with this and smiled at the eager younger Haechan.

Chittapon tugged at Taeyong's sleeve discreetly and gave him the eye, signalling his head to Johnny after Taeyong looked. He laughed. 'You want to share with-'

The boy frantically shook his head.
He whispered into Taeyong's ear. 'Bro, you need to share with me before I go insane.'
Taeyong made a soft chuckle. 'Fine,' He then annouced: 'Me and Ten will pair up, Johnny and Jaehyun you go together and Jisung, you're fine with Chenle right?'

Jaehyun and Johnny both made sad face's, knowing they would be separated from their love interests. Jisung nodded and said 'Yup! Me and Chenle are besties!' He hugged Chenle agressively around the neck and squished their cheeks together restricting the poor older boy from breathing just ever so slightly.

'Good.'
Taeyong smiled and Jaehyun hesitantly handed out the keycards, when he got to Ten and Taeyong he made a pout. 'Don't steal him from me...' He told Ten who furrowed his eyebrows and snatched the card from Jaehyun. 'Why would I do that? He seems pretty head over heels for you cheif.' Ten then winked at Taeyong, causing Jaehyun to not know how to feel and Johnny quite the same.

Taeyong began running down the corridoor fast, dragging Ten. 'Go before they change their minds...' He hissed as they ran. The paint on the walls smelt freshly painted, it was that nice smell of paint that was crisp and tingled at your nose. The Carpet seemed vintage with floral patterns, the decoration on the pillars and ingraving's on the wall seemed ancient, as well as the paintings. Taeyong stopped in his tracks at the door labelled 027, and scanned the keycard. It clicked open easily, like that.

Ten looked both ways before entering, the room after Taeyong. He dropped the bags to the floor in surprise. 'Just how rich is Jaehyun then?' The room seemed more like a grand apartment than a hotel room. He closed the door behind them, to stop anyone from intruding.

Taeyong looked at him with a sigh of an expression that meant he was way to used to seeing stuff like this and he lacked surprise in his emotions like everyone else would have. 'I don't know... actually. I guess I don't know as much about him than I thought I did, he doesn't talk about personal affairs of his family.' He chucked his bag onto the couch and sighed as he slouched down onto the one opposite it. 'Wanna know what the good thing is?'

'What?' Ten was looking around the room with upper-most interest to the world Jaehyun indulged in, along with Taeyong, just he didn't indulge in it. He had his hands deep in his pockets.

Taeyong made a grin. 'Because there are technically two seperate rooms in this room...'-which he added air quotations with his hands to the word-'that means that if you ever get it down with Johnny... you have your privacy.' Taeyong jerked up a laugh, there was no way in preventing it, he leant his leg over his over leg and looked a lot like he was rich himself. Chittapon actually thought young Taeyong looked cool sitting like that, he silently envied it, but wasn't jealous because Taeyong was his good friend.

'Tsk,' Chittapon's cheeks went pink in response. 'More like you and Jaehyun. Hm?'

Taeyong stopped grinning.
'No! I'm a virgin... plus Johnny seems more like the 'get it while you can' type, meanwhile... well Jaehyun is... he reminds me of an old man.'

Chittapon slouched onto the couch opposite Taeyong and leant forward. 'Alright, let's make a bet.'

'Alright!' Taeyong uncrossed his legs and leant forward too with a smile.

Chittapon persed his lips trying to be serious, intertwining both of his fingers on either hand and leaning his chin on it. 'First one to get fucked, or in formal terms, lose their virginity.... has to have a cold shower to clean the ungodliness off of them.'

'That's not even that bad.'

Chittapon raised his brow.
'And they have to wear a maids costume for 24 hours. Deal?' He made it ten times worse, like his nickname: Ten.

Taeyong's face dropped. 'Maid? You mean butle-'

'No, maid's costume. The frillier, the better.' Ten choked up in laughter, believing he would easily ace this bet. But he couldn't exactly promise anything because he remembered how easily he gave into Johnny about an hour ago.

Taeyong scratched his head. 'Fine, deal...' He muttered, he wondered if he would actually suit walking around in a maid's costume, his body type wasn't exactly one that resembled a woman... he also was quite taller and wondered if it would end at his ass which he wasn't looking forward to- then he realised, if he stayed a virgin like he has for those two to three months he was with Jaehyun, then therefore he would win this. Seeing Johnny and how eager he acted earlier gave him enough hope that he needed.

'What happens if we both stay the same?'
Taeyong asked out of curiousity.

Chittapon thought. 'Then they both have to wear a maid costume without their consent.' He grinned, thinking how funny that would be in his head.

Taeyong laughed, tears nearly fell from his eyes from how hard he laughed at the thought of Jaehyun in a maid's costume, he would never wear that sort of thing, and if he did then he'd probably say something like; 'What is this monstrousity, get this filth off of me!' In a really posh accent.

So both of the boys knew one thing definitely for certain, that someone, somewhere in this mini vacation/holiday will be wearing a maid's dress. That was final.

Taeyong couldn't help if Ten just had a kink for it, because he was so certain with wanting that to happen.
He got up from the place he was sitting at and moved his hand directly infront of Taeyong for him to shake, Taeyong shook his hand gratefully. 'And let the odds be ever, in your favor!' Taeyong easily noticed he quoted a line from the Hunger Games from Effie Trinket.

Taeyong at this point couldn't stop his cackle of laughter, his belly hurt from it at this point aching with the amount of laughter he had given off.