Thank you!

Oh deary me... It brings me sadness to know that I am finally putting an end to this both dreadful and crazy story. And I would like to thank you all! For giving love to this story, it has helped me so much with my confidence as writing, and as you may or may not have noticed, I also learnt a whole lot more as writing this. I one, picked up a writing style, I two, learnt my preferred writing techniques, I three, began to crave to write more and more, I four, learnt how to develop characters, I five and foremost as you have seen, developed with writing. The first chapter is truly ghastly to me, it's crazy how in a couple of months I can improve! Holy grail! But really, I owe this to you all, it brings tears to me eyes and satisfaction as I see people read this, you made me write. I probably wouldn't have made it here, to this ending if it wasn't for you all! Each and everyone one of your read's, vote's and comment's... Means more than you could imagine. The comments being my favourite part and some of them end up with me having a deep chuckle and also because I'm shy- I struggle with building confidence to reply, but please bare with me, that I am working on.

I intend to not write a sequel, this story seems to have a great ending. A proper one, the sort of ending I wanted to end with since the start (even though I was unsure as to where I wanted to lead off from), what happens next is truly up to your imagination! But if you wish for a sequel, I shall reconsider, it will probably be more of a comedy than a drama, of course the type of literature I prefer to read is actually comedy. And may I add, if there's a sequel, it will consist of family-life, perhaps parenting? 🌚 Well of course, a sequel is up to you all.

You may comment here; and discuss whether or not you would like one and would read a sequel.

But once again, I can't express my gratitude further, because I am so grateful. I've never been able to complete a story on Wattpad until now, because I lacked confidence, but I found it with writing this. I am just so happy to complete this... Thank you. You were the reason I could continue to write.
-Alex.