Chapter 44

'So what happened after he ran off? It's like some soap drama this.' Chittapon asked Jaehyun, he was previously in the kitchen looking for a snack that he had found; Cookies. He sat beside his husband on the couch who was looking at a Jaehyun cross-legged on the carpet looking at the television so eagerly.

Jaehyun pouted. 'Nothing, I let him go! Now be quiet, he's about to appear. I learnt the lyrics to this new song especially! They're a little sexual but that's the same as usual... If only I could go see him, it would he magical-' Yes, he was a fanboy. He just contained it when he saw Taeyong.

Johnny laughed in a way that seemed to be more of a chuckle that morphed into a lifeless giggle. 'Gee. If you went to see him and he saw you in the crowd he'd think he's going insane and would possibly have a mental breakdown. He doesn't like you for what you did. He must of told you today...' Johnny mentally threw knives at Jaehyun, but the humble victim just brushed it off with: 'He just hides it...'

'If I were you, I would go and see him. Chase him down and kiss him in front of all those people, maybe he'd forgive you.' Johnny had stolen one of Chittapon's cookies, in a response Chittapon whacked him. 'Hey! And do you even know Taeyong? He'd beat Jaehyun up if he did that.'

Jaehyun got on his tummy and starred up at the screen. 'He's right. So I'll just watch from afar. I deserve it, that pain.' He muttered, he had ruffled his hair and soon the host announced Taeyong's name and suddenly all sorts of emotions were swimming inside of Jaehyun. 'Shhhhh!' He made the other's be quiet even though they were anyway, but even that was loud for him. He continued looking intently at the television screen like a younger child full of both eagerness and excitement. There was an intense but aesthetic video intro, one they usually showed at concerts, the one's Jaehyun had on DVD's because he couldn't attend the four concerts Taeyong had. It was a red aesthetic, that filmed an array of roses to red trees and a chess set of the same sort, blood had dribbled down it, like it was an actual warzone (that must have been red ink or something), then ruby curtains, that Taeyong was behind, his outline was seen in them. The video ended with a view of his eyes, a glimmer of a rich deep red shimmered within the iris of those beautiful eyes. Special effects, it made it look powerful. Chittapon clapped 'That's art at it's finest-'

'Be quiet!' Jaehyun reminded his friend who instantly zipped his mouth shut.

The doors of the stage opened and suddenly a roar of cheering from fans rung out, it wasn't even the same girl's screaming, there was a mixture of gender, it seemed more diverse. Jaehyun bit his nails nervously, watching Taeyong walk forward like a runway model, he notably looked sexy  and it made Jaehyun fall on his side and feel his face blush due to the growing heat.

Then, what surprised Jaehyun was... 'I can't do this.' Taeyong spoke through the microphone, the fans made that noise of sadness. 'Eh?!' Jaehyun sat up instantly, his hair all messy.
He spoke again. 'I want to sing today. Happy new year. Hey, Mr. Kim, change the song to the one I gave you.' He had cleared his throat. 'This song is called Just Friends, by Keshi.

The music began playing, it was nothing like his usual performed music. He must have changed the lyrics as he blushed on the screen and got a little hesitant. 'Baby boy is saying that we just friends, that we just friends. If we fucking, are we just friends, are we just friends?' He even added a little thrust there. Jaehyun gulped. 'If he leave your room, are u just friends, are u just friends? 'Cuz I don’t give a fuck bout being friends, being just friends. And what about the feelings that we had yeah, throw them all away into the trash yeah. Fuckin wreck my heart I’ll take you back yeah. I dont want nobody else but me to have yo-' Jaehyun turned the volume down completely with the remote, the lyrics just made him uncomfortable and feel terrible, especially when Taeyong was getting into it, he was freestyling it all, he looked so cool.