Chapter 30

Taeyong smiled in a way that couldn't be described unless you put the word sarcastic in the mix. He smiled like that, like he was saying shut the hell up Jaehyun before I fly back home without you. And yes, he would probably do that if this carried on.

But other than that, Jung Jaehyun had other plans. 'I need a maid's costume. I need it- NO NOT FOR- agh stop!' He looked as if he was being dramatic again, shouting into the  receiver of a French phone, it looked quite classy. Note: Jaehyun was very determined to see them in those costumes, he wasn't planning on forcing Taeyong to wear it, but he wanted it just in case the boy changed his mind. There was a knock on the door outside. And he turned around, a grin nearly decorated onto his cheeky expression, he hoped it was the poor servants he had been bossing around since last night.

Taeyong was whining in the corner, still in his mountain of a duvet. Johnny was still stroking the door and singing some sort of song Taeyong had never heard before.

But then as the door opened because of Jaehyun had answered it... Except: 'Fuck off.' The boy instantly closed it, surprisingly then the person had put his foot in between the door and had squished himself through the door with his flexibility. And of course, because of the immediate Taeyong rolling onto the floor, it was Jisung.
'Ooh la la!' Jisung had joked and was holding something in his arms.

Jaehyun scoffed. 'You're annoying... How dare you trick me! I see what you're up to.' He had seen through Jisung's cunning eyes that said: Taeyong and Chittapon should lose this bet. They didn't know his motive for this, it was probably so he could make fun of them later or whatever. But as he put the package in Jaehyun's hands, Taeyong had seen through the plan too and slowly began crawling into his room. 'I'm not wearing that, no, no, no!' He was mumbling as he crawled. He was doing the same thing as Chittapon, locking the door and hoping that they will go away.

He didn't like the room.

The room was so posh it just, well, didn't suit his sort of thing that mainly consists of plain and bland with dark colours. This room was very fancily decorated (as for the rest of the building) and most of the design was coloured gold. Definitely not his thing. But it was Jaehyun's sort of thing, his room looked like this back at home.

Which is a high chance as to why he chose this hotel.

He crawled (dragging his duvet with him that was on his back) to under his bed, a save haven he thought of it as. There was a lot of space under the king sized bed that there could of been another person sleeping under it. It was a bed that stood tall with pride. And there, he proposed to himself that he preferred under the bed to on top of it, he took the duvet off of his back and as he laid down (obviously to hide from the disaster that was doubtlessly taking place outside).

Taeyong tried to get comfortable. Cuddling up to the duvet because it was cold, he should have turned the heating on, because he was left with little shivers.

He felt himself, drift off to a sleep. That seemed to be due to his lack of sleep, he actually drifted off nicely, but he dreamed of nothing. It was just a blank darkness, but there was sound. The sounds of a click and small footsteps, it's funny, because it felt so weird. He even agreed in his conscience. He heard a small groan, and suddenly he wasn't so cold because there was a warmth hugging him. That's where he thought it was too real. He opened his eyes, of course, he'd expect it to be him from all people, it was very obvious at this point that Jaehyun would be cuddling him. 'Go back to sleep, I got rid of the silly kid.' He whispered, he was looking down at Taeyong, and began stroking the other's chest.

'No, I'm fine. I thought I locked the door.' Taeyong smiled, he had reached his hand up and stroked his boyfriend's cheek, but he felt a pull to do so because he looked handsome like that.

Jaehyun had made a light chuckle. 'You must have forgotten, it was unlocked. But I locked it.' He had a deeper tone when he whispered, Taeyong felt he was getting tingly on the back of his neck and his back. He moved his hand away from caressing the boy's cheek, but Jaehyun quickly grabbed the other's hand again and pressed it back onto his face, nuzzling the hand. 'I love you.' Jaehyun was hesitant at first, just in case someone was around, but it was just them.

Taeyong then knew and he then thought, shit I'm going to lose this bet. But, who cares? He no longer cared that he had to wear a costume or have a freezing cold shower. Because when Jaehyun got under the duvet with him and began touching him, he then thought, that bet. It's worth it.

It's definitely worth it.

It almost happened in a blur, yet it was so progressive. Jaehyun taking off Taeyong's shirt and various other clothing items, even Jaehyun's own clothing, that when he was about to cross a line he hadn't before, which was the underwear. He began to get nervous.

Taeyong no longer felt cold, he was in fact the opposite, he was boiling in emotions and sweat. The both of them didn't know what they were doing.

Jaehyun had to ask, he didn't want to hurt the other, he heard rumours.
He didn't want that for them, pain.

The other, Taeyong had made a soft smile, he couldn't think of a better way for officially falling in love than losing his virginity and innocence (not like he had it anyway) under a hotel bed in France, Paris with someone who he had feelings for, for a very long time, Jaehyun. If he told himself this a year ago, he wouldn't believe it. Homophobic Jaehyun? Fucks me? You must be having a laugh. Oh wait, he's your boyfriend you say? Taeyong, you have become delusional...

He couldn't tell if he was delusional or not, if he was dreaming or not. Of course he had thoughts about this, but he always shoved them to the back of his head immediately, out of fear.

But it happened.

It obviously did, with the sounds they were making. Jaehyun told Taeyong to be quiet because of the other's would find out and shove him in that costume and what not, but he insisted he didn't care.

It was romantic, and the both of them agreed.

Hot kisses, and sweat gathering between them. There was no tension, it was all improvised, seeing one another at their weakest point. That was a confirmed love. Especially, if you were classed as a single and brushed it off.

Taeyong even saw the gold cross on Jaehyun's chest dangling down as well, he had thrusted his way into the boy.

He liked the pleasure he had brought upon Jaehyun.

But then all of this, stopped. When Jaehyun had to pull out, of course breathing heavy like he had just ran a marathon, he looked that way too, he just laid there for a while, like Taeyong. Who was trying to gather what had just happened. Of course it was painful for Taeyong, but for some reason he couldn't feel it until after, Jaehyun felt bad. For inflicting this. He pulled the other to his chest. 'I'm sorry babe.' He muttered, pulling Taeyong closer to him. 'Forgive me.'

Taeyong steadied his breathing.
'For what?' He held his boyfriend's hand, moving his leg around the others body like a clingy koala of some sort.

Of course Jaehyun lightly whacked the boy for being stupid. 'Are you daft? I just put my dick into somewhere that wasn't made for that.' He whispered harshly, he hadn't dropped the low voice, and if there were people, there was no point in whispering because it was obvious what they had done. With the loud noises they were making.

'I don't care. I love you.' Taeyong replied.

Jaehyun made a sigh sort of laugh. He whacked the other again and began to act silly,  'Is that a confession Mr. Lee? I think you'll have to be sentenced to life in prison.'

'Eh?!'

Jaehyun rolled his eyes, that same childish roll he used to give Taeyong a lot when they were children. 'With me you dingbat!' He laughed, that laugh. It made Taeyong blush. It was a proper laugh, he never really heard that, that often. A genuine deep laugh from Jaehyun. He kissed him, even though he didn't want the other to stop laughing, which he unfortunately did, being occupied with something else.