24. Master Plan

"Derek, I just got a text from Scott." I say and walk down the stairs, interrupting Derek and my dad's conversation.

"Something happened at the lacrosse game, he didn't say what though."

"It's probably just some dumb teenager making a wrong goal." My dad tells me and I shake my head, "He knows I wouldn't care about that. I think something serious happened, no one is answering my texts."

"Silver, it's probably nothing..."

"No, we need to talk to Scott anyway." My dad says to Derek, "Why don't we pay Beacon Hills High School a visit."

--

"This way." I tell them when we're walking through the hallways. 

"Should I be worried that you know where the boys locker room is?" Derek asks me and a few teenagers give us weird glances before walking away.

"No." I answer and walk towards the door, I can hear Scott's and Isaac's heartbeats... where is Stiles? I hear metal twisting and Derek and I share a confused look.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" I hear Isaac asks, who are they talking about?

"Yeah, we both are."

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?"

I open the door and lead Derek and my father into the locker room. Derek gives my dad a 'stay here' look and walks with me towards the two other werewolves. Scott looks up confused. 

"We need to talk." Derek says and my dad walks towards it, ignoring Derek's orders to stay away. "All of us."

"Holy shit." Scott mumbles. "What the hell is this?"

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." Derek says, making my look at Scott, "Wait, what?"

"Okay, hold on. He- he threatened to kill my mom." Scott explains, "And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous." My dad says making Derek and Scott look at him. "Shut up." They say at the same time.

"Who is he?" Isaac asks Scott, but we can all hear him thanks to our werewolf senses. 

"He's Peter. Silver's father - Derek's uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat."

My dad waves, "Hi."

"That's good to know." Isaac mumbles, a little nervous.

"How is he alive?" Scott asks us confused. "Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe how to save him." Derek tells them