ㄴhow to ace schoolㄱ

1. Time management. Create time for yourself and your own hobbies and alone time. Don't study 24/7.

2. Set a schedule.

3. Find motivation.
Think of the future, for example, and what good trying to do your best at this test will do. But it's okay to get a lower grade too. Frankly, I've never gotten an A as a grade on a subject. Only on tests.

4. Sit at the front.
I find that this helps if you're a daydreamer, like me. You're more likely to listen and pay attention.

5. Take good notes. Take them by hand, and use shorthand. Write "wd" for would, "cd" for could, "w/" for with, "+" for and. Make them appealing to look at too by using coloring pens and markers.

6. Review important notes nightly that will come up on tests in the future.

8. Read subject's book.

7. Study in groups of people... from that class or with close friends. This way you can all help each other.

8. Study in chunks. Study for 30-50 minutes, take a break, then study for 30-50 minutes again.

If you're reading notes. Read them a couple times quietly, aloud, and then write down more than once what you need too study harder.

9. Study and do homework on your breaks. May be boring, but it is more sufficient. This way you get more done at school and need to do less at home.

10. Eat. Don't skip breakfast! It really is the most important meal of the day. Don't eat anything sweet. Try to eat something that is whole grain and has fat and protein to it.

11. Sleep. Sleep at least 8 hours per night.

12. Balance. Find your own balance that fits you.

13. Talk to someone. If you're having problems, talk to someone at school. A friend, a teacher. No one can help you unless you ask for help.

For some asking for help about stuff like this can be hard, and I can relate. But take it one step at a time.