ㄴVibrations ㄱ

This is chapter is about how you can raise your vibrations. But, firstly, what are vibrations? Your own vibration is your personal energy frequency.

If you have low vibrations your energy feels heavy because you're not in touch with your soul. You're mostly operating from your lower self or ego.

How to raise your vibrations:
1. Become conscious of your thoughts. What you think, say, feel is put into the universe and becomes your reality. Try turning negative thoughts and feelings into positive ones.

2. Drink water.

3. Be conscious of the food you eat. Try to eat more green and healthy stuff instead of McDonald's, pizza and candy every other day.

4. Try to appreciate small things and be grateful. It can be toilet paper, pillows, lamps.

5. Do exercises that get your blood flowing or go for a walk. Your vibrations move better if your body do too.

6. Become conscious of the music you listen to. Lyrics send messages to your subconscious.

7. Be conscious of the people you surround yourself with.

8. Practice kindness, compassion and forgiveness, expecting nothing in return.

9. Be conscious of your breathing. Conscious breaths allows energy to be experienced directly.