ㄴ Depression ㄱ

Common symptoms of Depression:
- feelings of hopelessness and helplessness
- anger and irritation
- reckless behavior
- loss of appetite
- weight changes
- loss of interests/activities
- loss of energy
- sleep changes
- tired
- self-loathing
- unexplained aches/pains
- concentration problems
- feeling overwhelmed
- being after in school
- being home more than you go out

Just because you have one or more of these symptoms or feel sad for more than a few days, that does not mean you have depression. You are allowed to feel sad for more than a few days, but if you do, you may want to talk to someone you feel comfortable with.

How to "CURE" depression:
1. Eat healthy. Foods with trans-fat can increase your risk of getting depression.
2. Exercise. You release endorphins when you exercise which can promote nerve cell growth. Exercising or walking for at least 20 - 30 minutes a day can help relieve depression symptoms just as much as medications can.
3. Get a good amount of sleep.
4. Avoid negative people and situations that may stress you out or give you anxiety.
5. Have a heart to heart with the person you feel closest to or someone you can talk to.
6. Why do you have depression? Maybe for some there's not a specific reason, but for others it may be because of a inner battle your having with yourself on who you really are. Maybe your being everyone else's version and opinions of you and not your own best version. Think of this, the reason why.