ㄴlazy dayㄱ

Wrote this to make myself feel better after feeling too lazy (that's exactly what I'm doing right now though).

1. Napping strengthens memories and reduces inflammation and stress.

2. Listening to music decreases anxiety.

3. If you're watching a funny tv-show, according to lifehack.org, "Laughter has been shown to relieve tension, reduce stress and relax muscles. Additionally, laughing has been linked to increased immunity and lower risk of heart disease. It really is the best medicine!".

Laughing burns 1.3 calories per minute when laughing, according a study. Crying burns the same amount, so no need to feel bad if your crying.

4. Calling your friends lengthens your life. Your social network can help you recover from diseases and illnesses, major and minor ones. Calling a friend also help you feel connected and confidence.

Friends and the family we choose.

5. Burnout. Being lazy and bored can make you less prone to burnout.

6. Lowers your blood pressure.

7. Watching tv shows (not scientific documentaries, lost, supernatural, stranger things, mad men, the good wife) expands your emotional intelligence by making you better at detecting people's emotions.

8. Self-esteem. Becoming attached to fictional personalities may boost self-esteem, decrease loneliness.

9. Acne. Since stress has been known to be the cause of acne or other skin-conditions, watching tv-shows that decreases stress can help acne.

10. Doing nothing can increase creativity and can create new insights and innovation.

11. Being lazy is good for the mind and body since it gives rest.

12. You can catch up on what you've missed.

13. You can spend more time with your partner, or, if you don't have one, yourself.

14. Outfit. If you're wearing a lazy outfit, or haven't changed for several days, change into something that's soft and comfortable, makes you feel sexy and okay at the same time.