ㄴnew kid in schoolㄱ

This was a request by @Vava_Mn , hope it was helpful!

The following are tips and tricks for you, that may help if you're the new kid in school.

1. New place, New opportunity!
New school means new start, new beginning. Nobody knows who you are or what to expect from you, so this is your chance at a new life, you could say.

2. Get oriented. Getting to know the school as fast as you can—either by asking for a map or something else—will help you, so you don't have to come late several times the first couple weeks in your new school or ask the students there more than once.

3. Do some research. Other than getting to know how the place looks, doing some research on the school website, their clubs  or sports may help you feel like a part of the school faster.

4. Friends. Sometimes it's scary to be lonely, but don't make friends with whoever. Take the time to figure out who's who if you can. Or, establish several small relationships instead of trying to enter certain group that may be hard to late exit.

5. Be yourself. Sometimes it can be scary to be yourself too. But by being yourself, which in other words is acting like yourself, being honest, dressing however you want to—and being kind(!)—you will attract truer and realer friends.

6. Pack lunch if the lunchroom and cafeteria line is stressful for you.

7. Get to class earlier so you can introduce yourself to the teachers or students who are also there earlier.

8. Join something.

9. Sharing something about yourself can help you make connections to other people, since people make you out to be a honest, kind person afterwards.

10. Keep old friends.

11. You are your own best friend. Give yourself a pep-talk in front of the mirror if your nervous. Practice good hygiene, too, since that will make you not only look but feel better. Treat yourself the way you would have treated your bestest friend.

12. Establishing a morning routine can be helpful, quicker and more time-managing.

13. Eat breakfast (!). If that's not your thing. Eat a fruit on the way, at least.