T W O

-Chloe Sawmen-

I looked at Ari on her computer typing her life away probably editing my essay for Tuesday in class

I looked at Ari on her computer typing her life away probably editing my essay for Tuesday in class. I'm in law school unlike Bianca and my cousin Arizona aka Ari. I take life on and go through life fast and exciting.

"Chloe you talked to Mawmaw?" She asked me typing and watching Brennan, Bianca's 2nd son, teething and Kyle watching SpongeBob.

"Girl no, they ask 'when you and Ari coming back to Louisiana' or 'Yall need that umph back in ya' and I ain't tryna go back to that gutter state and be around that gutter family with the same-"

"School ain't family blah blah blah," Ari said completing my sentence.

"See you understand it, Same story different day," I complained going into the kitchen and grabbing some water. I sat on the white couch and slouched deep into the seat looking a my pedicure.

"Girl, Bianca no good ass cousin told Kyle about his father," She told me and my jaw dropped.

"You know Nene gone be mad as hell,"I said referring to Bianca.

She nodded in agreement and fixed her glasses going back to her laptop. With three knocks on to the door I picked up Brennan and looked in the peephole and saw Bianca Still in her scrubs from work. I'm guessing she came to pick up her kids but my did we have a surprise for her. I opened the door and before I could say anything she read it off my face.

"What the hell happened now?" She asked me.

"Ask Ari," I shrugged entering my room I leaned back into my bed to put Brennan down on it, and closed my door walking back to my bed and laying on it taking a Snapchat video is with him. Captioning it 'Auntie Duties'.

I put on the sprout channel for the baby and put on NBA young boy song on as I completed my 4000 word essay. Once I was done Bianca barged into my room.

"Thank for watching them but I gotta go," She told me handing me money.

"Keep dat shit Nene you got other shit goin on," I told her shooing the money away.

She looked at me and didn't bother arguing with me over that sentence because she knew it was true. She smiled and mouthed thank you so much walking out my room with Brennan and closing my door. I continued typing and heard my phone chime. It was a message from one of my friends in high school who was located in Atlanta right now. She was a stripper and I had no problems with that,get that bag by any means.

The text message stated 'meet me at the Lexus mall'. I texted back saying bet and got up putting on clothes. I put an brown dress on and some heels. I go in the bathroom and pee then washing my hands. After I put my wig cap on and blend it I spray wig glue on my edges and secured put my wig on. Don't get it bent I have INCHES of hair but a wig is more convenient.

I take a few pictures and post on Instagram.

❤Liked by Nba_youngboy and 200 others

_ChloeSawmen: Even your favorite can't keep up
AngelDaExterminator: 😍😍😍
CurlyheadKylie: Wow😍

I screamed once I saw his username pop up under my likes. I couldn't help but just scream which caused Ari to run in.

"BITCH YOU LOOK GUD!" She said stuck in awe over my outfit.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Where you going?" She asked sitting on my bed. I had to get straight to the point at this moment.

"With Angel to the mall that's besides the point," I told her. "Nba youngboy liked my picture!!" I screamed jumping up and down.

Her mouth dropped and she smiled, "NOOO WAYYY!" She yelled snatching my phone to look for herself and see my proven point.

She looked at me and screamed jumping up and down.

"BITCH YOU  PRETTY PRETTY," She emphasized making us both bust into laughter.

That's when her pager went off and she sighed.

"When work calls," She said getting up and throwing on her scrubs.

"Better get cho shmoney!" I yelled making her laugh as she put her hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my keys and she grabbed hers as I followed out the house since I might as well leave too. I locked the door and we walked out the lobby.

"Whoever valet gets here last has to do the dishes,"She told me as they went to bring out cars. Of course my fucking Honda Accord got last because it was so ..... Broke. I'm a student not a nurse I can't afford foreigns and allat right now but luckily I have 2 years left and I'll be bachelorette in Law. Being a prosecutor and doing what the law in Louisiana couldn't do for my brother and get justice for him.

I got in my car and drove to the mall meeting up with Angel who was in a tight fashion nova dress with a sew-in. I walked straight towards her after parking and locking my doors.

"What I tell you about Dem damn sew-ins," I told her obivously upset.

"Girl shut up," She said rolling her eyes as we walked into the mall."Girl KENTRELL LIKED YO PICTURE!" She yelled making people stare.

I nudged her arm laughing walking to a cinnabon. I got a classic cinnamon roll and she got a funnel cake.

"Girl, you might have to drop out der lawschool might be his lawyer," She laughed.

"Girl naw Lawyers lie plus my plans already in motion," I told her.

She smirked rolling her eyes and walked us into a Gucci store throwing our food away. I browsered and didn't notice anything I wanted and we went to a jewelry store and saw a Rolex with a red diamond centet and a green strip in the middle.

"That one," I told Angel.

She nodded and we went in the store.