T W E N T Y - F O U R

- Chloe Sawmen -

"Kentrell, Nene on the phone for you," I told him bringing the phone closer to his face

He stared at me the whole time while talking as my body began to get queesy. I got up and ran to the bathroom throwing up everything I had ate. I thought about a chance of pregnancy but the doctor said it would be months before I even recovered from Kennedy's death. I wiped my lips getting up and walking to the room laying down. I felt a slap to my ass and looked over at Kentrell who was on the phone as I heard yelling.

"Loo- IGHT BITCH, I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS WHAT YOU DO? UNTIL THAT BABY COME OUT YO BODY I DON'T BELIEVE SHIT YOU GOTTA SAY," He yelled in the phone.

He hung up and walked off into the bathroom slamming the door. Nervous as I was, I was scared what he'd do to himself so I follow behind him. I knocked softly stuttering out his name. After about five seconds the door flew open and he grabbed me by neck pulling me to him with a tight firm grip causing me to lose balance.

"K-Kentrell you choking me," I told him.

"Would you lie to me Chloe?" He asked me.

"N-No," I said holding onto his hands that were choking the shit outta me.

"Why I found Xavier in yo phone,"He asked me taking his blunt to his lips.

"I-I forgot to dele-"

"Why you fuckin lying, you called him yesterday," He told me. "Why you calling other niggas?" He asked.

"Kentrell, It just for scho-"

His hand flew back and like that I was getting hit in the face again. I tried to curl up and at least protect myself but he kept swinging and hitting. He snatched the weave from out my head and kept hitting me as all I could do was scream. He kicked me in the nose and dragged me out the room by hair and pinned me against the wall as Draco walked past staring at us.

"Kentrell let me go," I told him.

"B-Bitch you pregnant with my baby,you thank I'mma let yo ass go out here talkin to random niggas," He said pushing my head against the wall giving me pressure.

"Kentrell, I'm not pregnant," I denied.

"You out here throwing and ya body don't got fatter, Don't be a stupid bitch you is pregnant," He spat at me.

"You gone block his number?" He yelled applying more pressure to the point where I couldn't breathe.

I slapped his hands but he just rubbed me against the wall like a rag doll. Tears escaped my eyes.