S I X

- Herbert Wright III -

"Don't hurt my baby nigga," Ariana Yelled from the house

"Guh hush, he my son too damn,"I told her grabbing Yosohn from her in his carseat.

He had gotten heavier since the last time I had him making my arm kinda wheel down. I grabbed him and put him in my car as Ari pulled my arm.

"When you bringing him back?" She asked me.

"As soon as I'm back in Chicago, prolly two weeks or so," I told her and her mouth dropped as I pulled out a blunt and began to smoke.

"Herb, dawg that's too long without my baby,"She told me.

"You'll facetime him every night you know how you be so why is you trippen," I told her.

"Well where you going, tell me dat at least," She asked.

"Atlanta, showing up for Youngboy concert," I told her.

She nodded taking in what I was saying and pulled me into a hug.

"Be safe and don't hurt my muthafuckin baby Herb!" She yelled walking back into the house.

"I won't damn," I said shaking my head and getting in the truck that Bibby was driving.

I got in the front and slid back into my seat.

"Dawg you still love ha?" He asked me.

"Of course I do, but we done and I'm doin me and she doin her," I shrugged blowing out air.

"Well y'all being great role models for Yosohn," He told me patting my back.

"I guess," I muttered slouching back and putting my Beats on and going to sleep. I was hit on my shoulder and we was at the airport.

"Nigga wake yo ass up,"He said laughing.

I shook my head mugging him as Yosohn laughed.

"Shut cho fat ass up," I told him and he kept laughing a little lower, "Get the bags nigga," I told Bibby.

I got out the car and grabbed Yosohn and began walking in the airport and saw two girls run up to me.

"Uh are you G Herbo?" One dark skin one asked me.

I nodded unimpressed by both girls and the kept begging for a picture so I gave em one and hurried and walked away getting on the plane finally and going to sleep again.
▪▪▪