T W E N T Y - N I N E

Chloe Sawmen

"Shit Kentrell," I moaned

I never thought I'd be with this nigga again but here we were. In my house getting my guts rearranged. We wasn't even tryna be dating or nun. Just fuckin around. I felt myself about to climax again and screamed into the pillow as he pressed down making me arch my back even more. I bit the pillow and reached to grab anything but he wasn't letting me go no where.

"Stop running Cici," He grunted as my eyes rolled back.

My hands grabbed his and slid them off going deeper and gripping my hair. I couldn't even get a moan out I was freeze framed as my eyes rolled back. He pulled out and flipped us over making me on top. He laid back as I began to ride him bouncing up and down. His eyes closed as he rubbed my ass and made me bounce faster and harder.

"Damn Cici," He moaned making me smile.

I hit a split and began riding like a pro after getting comfortable and adjusted. He grabbed my ass and slapped it making me moan even harder. He grabbed my throat as I rode him. He made us switch positions again and long stroked the hell outta me. At this point I had sweated the wig glue off and my lashes were all sorts of crooked. My eyeliner was smudged and  so was my lip stick. He was completely sweaty. He stopped slow stroking and just pounded me gripping my neck and sucking my chest.

"I love you Chloe," He told me in my ear.

I wrapped my arms around him and told him I loved him too. He pulled out and came on my chest. He pulled my chin up and made me kiss him and picked me putting himself in me again pounding me while he stood. I had no choice but to be there and take it.  He took himself out and flipped me over hitting it from the back again. He came again this time inside me. I gripped the sheets as I came and he came as well.

Sleep fell over me and weakness in my body as I curled up under my cover. When I woke up Kentrell was standing with a towel on his waist and smiling at me.

"Why you still layin down," He said kissing my forehead.

"I'm tired nigga," I laughed getting up.

I walked to the bathroom and felt the slap of God to my ass. I mugged him as he laughed. I took a shower as he sung his song and I joined in.

"Tears fall with the lies of spite," He rapped.

"Hunnid bands through the time of the night," I rapped with him

"When you left I ain't wanna live life, now I'm happy on the in and outside," He said.

I stopped singing as lyrics started clicking in my mind. That part was about me, no one else, me. I quietly took a shower as he kept rapping. Once I was done I looked at the floor going to the bedroom as he grabbed my arm.