T W E L V E

Herbert Wright III

"Dawg you see dis shit trending," Cornell showed me on his phone

Rumor has it while I had Yosohn, Ari was getting lit in Brooklyn with Young M.A. I personally didn't care what she did as long she happy and stay on her side of the fence we was good. I got out the car, Cornell coming with me. I grabbed Yosohn carseat with him in it and brought it in her house.

"Aye ARI!" I yelled.

"Boy I'm in the kitchen hush,"She semi yelled.

I walked in the living room taking Yosohn out and putting him on the couch. I walked in the kitchen with red roses everywhere. I saw her wash dishes and her lace front was flying. I grabbed a bandana from the carseat and gave her it.

"It's flying?" She asked.

"Hell yeah, aye I'm going back to Atlanta Thursday," I told her biting into an apple.

"Fo yo lil hoe huh?" She smirked.

"No where close to hoe, A doctor, a woman bout her paper and not showing her body on the Gram and hanging with people that she know ain't even in the same category with her," I shrugged.

"Well she hanging with you," Ari said jerking her head and slamming her hand on the counter.

"Was she around my child?" She asked folding her arms.

"Yeah, and our child was around her children too, he made friends," I told her.

She sucked her teeth and brushed past me to Yosohn and picked him up rocking him and smiling.

"Hai mommy's baby," She smiled.

I walked over taking Yosohn out her arms and holding him myself kissing his forehead and smiling. Rocking him and talking about how I couldn't wait to play football and basketball with his ass and the future.

"Okay Herb gimmie my baby back and get to goin'," She rushed me.

"Girl move," I said pulling Yosohn out of her arms length.

"HERB BRO!" She yelled.

"Fine ole crybaby ass," I told her giving her Yosohn.

Cornell hopped up and looked at his phone fixing his pants, "Aye I have to break up this lovely family moment but Herb we gotta get to the studio pronto," He told me.