S I X T E E N

-Tyquian Bowman-

"You ready for em Quando?" The bouncer asked

I nodded and the crowd screamed all together as I ran on and started rapping. The crowd was active as hell unlike at Youngboy tour. They was a little wild these was a different breed. Atlanta always had a different energy than any other City I went to ever. I got in the crowd and people screamed my name. One girl with red hair screamed my government which got my attention.

"What?" I asked.

She kept saying my name and spat on me. I coughed up a long one and spat right back onna. Pushing her head out the way.

"Get ha ass out," I told a bouncer as he moved her out.

I finished the show strong with a check of 20,000 which wasn't bad but it wasn't was I was used to. I shrugged as my manager posted a video of the concert. I knew I was gonna get backlash from the whole spitting thing. I already had my dms and comments blowing up calling me a ain't shit nigga. I shrugged I was getting money and they wasn't. I was booking shows and they wasn't. I walked out the venue and cashed my check online not really bothering with the bank. If I walked in how I looked I knew what would happen. My phone kept ringing until I looked and saw Ari number. We hadn't talked since that night and I didn't plan on speaking to her again, now that I think about it, it had to have been 5 months ago last time we even communicated.

"Hello?" I said while in the van with all my niggas.

"Uhm, Can we meet up somewhere?" She asked.

"Why?" I got shifted in my seat feeling pressure from the nervousness in her voice.

"I just... Think this conversation should be in person," She told me.

I looked at everybody who nodded.

"Ight," I told her and hung up.

"Who was that?" Ashley asked.

"Nobody bae, it's all good," I said putting my arm around her and kissing her lips.

We got to my house and all my siblings was running around rapping Youngboy and Alisa was cooking something good in the kitchen.

"Wassup mayne?" She laughed.

I pulled her in hug and slapped her forehead running upstairs. I texted Ari asking what time she needed me and where to meet.

737-845-9325:
At sweetie pies right now would be nice

Damn.