S E V E N T E E N

- Kentrell Gaulden-

"Tay, C'mere," I told Taylin

He ran over and smiled as he saw Jania on the camera. I personally didn't give a fuck about her or that baby in her damn stomach. She always hit lower than she should and always didn't snake ass shit behind closed doors and made me out to be a monster every time. I walked away and saw Chloe with airpods in her ears and her laptop typing another essay.

I got up under and she moved away from me walking upstairs. I sighed and Shay looked at me laughing.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"She ain't got herpes," She told me.

"How I fucked raw and kissed her ass?" I told her low-key laughing.

"Look this should be good news, if she don't have Herpes.... That mean you ain't got Herpes," She told me.

I smiled from that news but still was confused, "But why she mad then?" I asked.

"You gotta ask her that one," She told me.

I sighed and walked upstairs and closed the door to my room and slammed her laptop close, "KENTRELL!" She yelled upset.

"What's wrong witchu," I asked her.

"Nothin I-"

I snatched the computer away from her and threw it.

"KENTRELL!" She screamed.

"What wrong with you?"

"NOTHIN," She said getting the laptop and I pushed her to the wall.

"Answer me," I told her.

"You lied," She said.

"About what?" I asked.

"I'm not the only bitch you fucking with, now GIMMIE my shit I'm leaving," She said moving but I grabbed her arm gripping it tightly.

"K-Kentrell let go it hurts," She said falling.

"Fuck is you talm bout I'm talking to other females," I told her.

"You talking to Floyd Mayweather daughter-"

"I ain't talk to her I fucked her once but we just friends," I told her.