T W E N T Y- F I V E

-Bianca Newman-

"Are you sure she's okay?" I asked Ari while on my lunch break

"Yeah she emails me everyday telling me how she's doing and we FaceTime all the time, but apparently she is not with Kentrell anymore," She told me.

"Girl, I heard from Herb that boy going crazy without her,"I told her.

Chloe had went M.I.A a month ago and everyone except me and Ari we're concerned. But we had seen this coming for years, Chloe was gonna have a breaking point eventually all it needed was time. Chloe invested herself in being someone else so much that when it was time to be herself she cracked.

"Well she's doing good in school and I saw her Xavier kicking it so I'm happy for her." I told Ari.

Soon it was my shift again and I went back to work. Helping patients and healing sick and wounded. It paid off most of the time unless they didn't want help then it was a kinda 'why are you here?' situation. As soon as my shift was over I went home with my feet overwhelmingly achy. I laid on the bed as Tyree counted all of his money again. He slapped my ass and I groaned not wanting to have sex. These past weeks with him was brutal. Every. Single. Day. All we did was have sex which was fun for the first week until he just gave no fucks about my walls.

He just loved my body so much it upsetted me. I got up and walked to the kitchen and pulled out some pork chops.

"Aye, B C'mere," He yelled.

I walked into the room and he was ass naked. I rolled my eyes and closed the door locking it.

"Eat it up,"He said standing as I got on my knees. I began sucking and licking and spitting all down his dick same ole head but always hit him different each time.

He picked me up and undressed me and began eating me out. It was the usual thing. Same old sex. Same old positions. Same old same old. Once we were done he fell asleep and I decided to order a pizza. I put on some sweats got two slices and went to Ari's house. I missed my kids and I wanted to see one person in particular.
___________________________

"HERB!" Kyle yelled running into Herb's arms.

"Hey lil man," He said holding him he saw Brennan crawl to him happily and picked him up too.

"Hey fat man," He smiled kissing him on his cheek.

"Where B at?" He asked Ari.

"Living room," She said pointing the spatula at my direction.

He walked to me uncomfortable but I yanked him in a hug. Truth is I missed him and that's a fact. He let go and just stared at me then walked back into the kitchen with Ari. My cheeks turned red as I watched Brennan play with his toys.