T H I R T Y

Basically I got rid of Bianca and Herbo since literally nothing was happening with them what so ever.

- Arizona Clydes -

"Girl yes, I can't tell you how much I missed you," I told Chloe over FaceTime

"Yeah, Ari I don't know what to do with these comments on my IG," She told me rubbing her head.

"What you mean?" I asked her. She sighed and clapped her hands.

"Okay so basically, you know who Micheal Welley is right?" She said.

I nodded suspicious, Micheal Welley was the business man of Atlanta. He was that lawyer companies we're scared of, that investor entrepreneurs wanted. He was filthy rich.

"He's basically my sugar daddy," She told me.

"THAT'S HOW YOU GOT ALL DEM FAT ASS CHECKS," I said having things click together as I made Milani another bottle.

"Yes, well no, he helped me for awhile then taught me how to invest myself, and with a little alteration of looks like, jaw surgery and cheekbones surgery, I could live both dreams I wanted," She told me.

"So most of your money is yours?" I asked trying to grasp what she was saying.

"Yes basically, only a small portion of like 300k is what Micheal actually pays me, he sees me as more of an investment then a gold digger," She told me.

"Ohh, so what sexual act do you do cause at one point I had one and some of that shit really did come with a price," I said shamelessly.

I had one cause I was 16, my parents weren't gonna fund me cause they wanted me to be like them, nobody I knew had money so I signed up for a website just to pay my easy tuition and semester fees. She smiled and opened her mouth,

"I don't have to do nothing, he treats me, he said in his words ' I'd rather have you pleased than myself' and girl lemme tell you," She said clicking her tongue.

"Ain't no diiiiiickkkkkk like Billionaire dick," She said singing like City girls.

"You are a hoe,"I laughed.

"Its hustling baby, anyway me and Kentrell just going with the flow, no titles,no nothin," She said slicking her hair.

"Girl you know that boy love you," I told her.

"And I love him too, but with all the shit he's done to me I'm not ready to go back to that relationship just yet," She told me being honest.