T W E N T Y

- Bianca Newman -

"You ready to see daddy?" I asked Kyle driving to the Penn

"YAAAA!" He smiled, "Mommy can we go to Chilli's after we get daddy?" He asked.

"Yes baby,"

"An- And Mommy can we get take Daddy to the park so we can play football?" He asked.

"Actually we're going to daddy's Mama's house, you know MeMe?" I asked him.

He nodded hard smiling and grinning, "Yeah we're gonna see her and then we gonna see Auntie Ari-"

"I miss Auntie Chloe mommy," He told me getting sad.

I was seriously concerned for Chloe, it showed in her scans she had tremendous force to her skull, blows to the stomach and chest I mean she was literally bleeding to death internally and didn't even know it which scared me the most. She didn't know she was pregnant so she wasn't taking vitamins and all necessities to secure life. It was sad.

Once we got to the parking lot of the Penn we treaded a walk before being screened. I decided to leave Brennan with Herb and we hadn't talked in forever but from what I've seen on Instagram he's living his best life with some Tiana chick. He can do him all he wants to and doesn't have to explain his life to a soul. He calls once in a while usually to fuck or hang with Kyle or Brennan but since Tyree is coming back I feel like he'd have more toleration for Brennan than Kyle. We waited for about thirty minutes and Tyree came out Kyle running towards him and jumping on him.

"DADDY!" He screamed.

"Hey big man," He smiled.

Tyree looked at me licking his lips and tears came to my eyes. I missed him more than I thought I did and now that I could actually touch him and kiss him and love him.... It didn't feel real at all. I ran up to him jumping on him and crying on his shoulder.

"I missed you, I missed you so much," I said hugging him tighter.

"I missed you too baby girl," He smiled then looked around.

"Where's big man?" He asked.

"Ari's watching him," I lied.

Kyle looked at me confused about to say something but back down on his sentence and instead reached at Tyree to pick him. We got in the car and Kyle had all sorts of questions for Tyree about Prison and how was it and all Tyree could say was,