T H I R T Y- E I G H T

- Chloe Sawmen -

"Who is this bum ass bitch?" Angel asked me mugging the tweets

I put the silk head band over my lace to melt it in and checked my lip gloss that was popping to a T. I looked at her shrugging, "Girl I have no idea. Shawty really came out the blue after Him and Yaya split,"

"The whole world know that nigga ain't no good," She chuckled as I mugged her.

"Remember when we was heeled because a simple picture he liked? Now I want you away from the nigga," She laughed to herself.

"Worry bout ya self," I told her rolling my eyes.

"You need to be worrying bout YOURself,"She laughed.

I rolled my eyes popping in my birth control and drinking some water. Kentrell had me fucked up if he thought he was slick, refuse to be babymama number 5. Ain't finna tie me down, I'll be rammed if that happens again. I straightened out my sweats and cropped top as Angel wore a similar outfit. I got a text message from Kentrell and of course ignored it. He provided great dick, any other things he was trash for besides making me babysitter of Draco or Tay which he barely had over.

Just more reasons to appreciate the fact I didn't have a child with him, if the kid didn't look EXACTLY like him or he had some real emotions for the mother; he wasn't gonna be around. I grabbed my keys and got in my hot pink Benz truck with Angel as we drove to a downtown outlet. It was always packed and just as I began to go into a store I heard yelling and that horrible sentence of,

"Yeo THAT'S YB!" A boy yelled.

I sighed and yanked Angel's arm running into a near Macy's and going up a escalator and into the built in dillards. She looked at me scoffing,

"He gone find you," She laughed.

I covered her mouth mugging her, "Not if I don't speak it into existence!" I quietly whispered even though the mall was practically empty except rich white mothers and richer black women. I just kept walking around knowing I wasn't gonna buy anything in here and saw the dent headed muthafucka staring at me from the entrance and sighed in defeat,

"If you really can't stand him just tell him-"

"Bitch you tell him. He ain't gone listen, In fact he'll look you up and down and laugh in yo face," I told her snapping.

"Someone's on they period," She said.

He walked my way pulling me to the side, gently not trying to make a scene or cause any more attention then he was already casting. He looked at me angered and at the same time had a soft look in his eyes.

"What?" I said.

"Imma be around you fa a lil minute,for your safety," He told me causing shock in my eyes.

"Welp, I don't need it-"

"Nah, this bitch crazy and unlike all them otha bitches I care bout yo safety-"

"What about Jania? Hm?"

When I asked that his fave hardened, he always got mad when I brought her up. I ain't care either my purpose right now was to make him mad.

"Jokes? Now ain't the time,"He said angry.

"Whatever."

He looked at Angel and lifted his eyebrow, "Who dis?"

"Nunya,"She said.

He rolled his eyes and walked us out the mall soon Angel left not wanting to "third wheel" and Joe, one of Kentrell hood booger friends left with her. I got in my own car as Kentrell followed me and got in the car. I ain't even say nothing instead I just played August Alsina new song. I turned it down lowly driving to my own house instead of his.

We got out the car and I began unwhining as he got situated in the living room. I put on some black matching underwear set and my robe and walked into my living room noticing he was going live again and knew he would probably blast music he ain't never gone release.

After he was done I poured a glass of wine and just sat on the couch across from him as he sat down and looked me in my eye.

"We gotta talk," He told me.

"About?"

"Us," I bitterly laughed in his face.

There was no "us" between the shit he put me through there was no "Us". We was just two adults having sex, no feelings.

"There ain't no us Kentrell, We just fucking." I summarized to him knowing he was hurt.

"So you think since you got so dis-"

"All dis what? Money? Nigga regardless eventually before you or any other nigga I was gone have this lifestyle. Man or no man, or did you forget I majored in Law? Oh you musta forgot my cousin a nurse and the other a whole as Doctor? Or did you not get the memo.... Nigga I made myself and was gone make myself with it without any nigga," I checked him.

"Oh you just Ms.Independent huh? Why you fuckin me den huh?"

"Nigga you act like I want you," I scoffed.

"Bitch den why yo ass even got me here? You ain't have to bring me. Ain't nobody stunting you, I don't need you just like you don't need me,"He told me.

"There yo ass go," I laughed to myself going into my room grabbing a lighter.

"What you mean?"

"Yo ass always tryna go deep for no reason. I'm telling you what it is and you getting defensive and emotional,"

"Bitch you don't know me," He spat at me.

"I know you enough," I said rolling my eyes and walking into the living room watching his body language.

His fist were clenched and his jaw was popping out of control as veins pumped throughout his skull. I got under his skin, I knew I should probably stop but he pushed so I was gone push harder.

"How you figure I did you worst than you did me?"

"Cause I ain't do a damn thing to you except love you. All I did was love you, not nobody else not even myself. Kentrell all I did was try and please you... I tried to please a nigga who is never pleased. And now that I don't want that toxic shit in my life no more you mad? Saying I crossed you cause I don't wanna look dumber than I already do," I said.

"Word? So I'm just some bad nigga that don't love you?" He asked.

"Ian sayin dat-"

"Save it oh yeah and stop takin dem birth control pills...." He said gathering his things.

Oh this bitch.......