T H I R T Y- T H R E E

- Kentrell Gaulden -

"Kentrell what the fuck is this shit?" Chloe yelled first thing at seven in the fucking morning

It was a picture of an old girl I used to fling with back when I was with Nene. I started a little thing back up with her before we went to London and when I told her I was back with Chloe she got mad. I thought we was cool but I guess not.

"Yo chill ou-"

"Nah, fuck day Kentrell cause I'm tired of goibg through the ends and outs with you, Either you with me and clear all dis shit up or you not but don't-"

"CHLOE LISTEN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE!" I yelled and She mugged me.

"You think since you got money now you can come at me like I'm yo damn son huh? Bitch don't forget who got you where you needed to be, Fuck wrong wit Cha, I wasn't with dat girl when we clicked up again." I told her.

"THEN WHY IN THE FUCK SHE GOT YO FACE ON HER DAMN SHOULDER KENTRELL!" She yelled.

She jammed her phone in my face, "Make it make sense, Dumbass. If she done and y'all so called done THEN WHY TF SHE GOT YO FACE ON HER SHOULDER,"

"The shawty obsessed for some reason, and back the fuck up,"

"NO KENTRELL FUCK YOU. I KNEW I NEVA SHOULDA GAVE YO ASS ANOTHER CHA-"

"You sound mad dumb but gone head and leave I ain't gone make you stay and I aint finna cry either," I told her.

She sighed and walked in the bathroom and began packing shit.

"Ian gotta be around this shit I'm a fuckin Billionaire, the hell I look like," She said.

"You need to hire some guards, you worth a check and a couple of niggas would die to get that money," I told her.

She looked at me a laughed.

"Bo-"

I looked her in her eyes and she nodded sucking her teeth.

"Ight, I will." She said

And that was the end of that conversation. I got my keys and slapped her ass we walked out the door. I looked to my left as I drove to Quan house as she rolled a blunt. I began cruising the car and took the blunt lighting up with her. She smirked and put on Tory Lanez as I drove.

"You tryna get us in trouble on this road huh?" I asked her laughing.

"Mhm, tryna get in plenty of trouble."She said making me chuckle.