T W E N T Y- S E V E N

- Kentrell Gaulden -

"Tuh, bitches ain't shit foreal," I said scrolling through Chloe's new Instagram

She got mega clout off my name and used it with full advantage. Being seen and Shaderoom, YouTube, allat. She even came out with a Lash Line, Lip Gloss line, And clothing Line with Fashion Nova. All around shawty was making her living I guess. She was always posted in different cities. Different parts of the world.

I was mad at myself for being so obsessed with her. Right now I personally was in London for this rap European tour. It was good money I guess but I wanted know where Chloe was at so I can plan to meet her somewhere. As long as that nigga wasn't around. I just wanted to talk to her. Hug her. Fuck her. Allat.

I finally swallowed my pride and just dm'd her. No good no foul right? After about five minutes she began typing.

TheRealChloeSawmen
What you want Kentrell?

I texted her saying I'm in London and wanted to meet up and she then replied.

Meet me at Poppies Fish and Chips.

I got giddy inside putting on some clothes and hugging Shay and playing with Draco as Quan held Myles steadily in his arms.

"Shh Dawg, you gone wake his ass up," He told me.

"My bad folks," I laughed.

"Why you so happy all of a sudden," He asked me.

"I'm meeting up with Chloe," I said calling an Uber.

"Ight mayne, be careful, Ari said she a lil crazy now thanks to you and yo ass," He told me.

"She'll know how to act," I said shrugging.

I took the Uber and met her at the restaurant. She was in a red dress with gold heels on and blonde hair in her head. She looked beautiful, way better than when she was with me. It's like a night and day change Happened to her. I sat in the chair and looked at her as she took off her sunglasses smiling weakly.

"So uhm what did you wanna meet about?" She said looking down at her Sprite.

"Why you been doing whatchu been doin?" I asked her.

"Like what?"

"The manipulating," I told her.