1/ The surprise!!

Author Note: Hello everyone so this is me adding this from the future - just wanted to let yall know I wrote this probably 6/7 years ago and now I'm a full-grown woman. It will probably be cringe at some points and I haven't bothered to update it so truly it is up to you to read if you like to :) I have been seeing some rude comments and just wanted to come to stand up for 13/14-year-old me, she was a fan just like yall a long time ago. 

Anyway enjoy the story x.

"Hey, guys it's y/n, and welcome back to (channel name)!! As you all know we just hit 100k!!! I would like to thank you guys so much for coming on to YouTube and watching my videos twice a week! I never thought that at the age of 19, I would have 100k subscribers I am so blessed! Anyway, today we are doing a vlog! I decided to do an extra special vlog for today since my friends invited me out to lunch to celebrate the special occasion and I wanted to bring you all along! It is currently 9:00 am and Megan is coming at 12 to get me so I guess I'll do a time-lapse of me doing my makeup, let's get started!"

-time lapse-
"Alright so just finished as you can see I tried to do a brown/nude look for the eyes and I got changed into...

-time lapse-"Alright so just finished as you can see I tried to do a brown/nude look for the eyes and I got changed into

Since it is December and we are in Canada it is essential to dress warm! It's now 11:00 am so I guess I'll see yall when Megan's picked me up!"

Since I had an hour to spare I brushed my teeth, and watched Sam and Colby's exploration video from last weekend while I did some editing for my video going up today. Eventually, I got up for water and realized Megan will be here in like 5 min or so, so I threw on my shoes and as I was leaving the kitchen to get to the door my mom was standing at the door recording me, at the time I really didn't think anything of it so I opened our first door that led into the mudroom and at the time I was looking down at my phone before opening the second door. As i opened it I looked up to see if Megan was out there or not when I was met with someone completely different..

"Wtf!" I yelled as I jumped out of the house, I quickly turned around to look at my mom laughing and then back out the door, Fucking COLBY BROCK was standing outside my door.

"Y/n! it's -3 degrees out there! LET HIM IN" My mom said.
I did what she said and opened the door..

"Y-o-u y-o-u, Colby Brock? Wait! Why! What?!" I said shocked.

"Surprise! Hi y/n" he said smiling

"What is going on? Why are YOU Colby Brock at MY house?!" I said

"Your mom invited me." He said

I couldn't comprehend what was going on so all I did was give him a hug, it lasted like 3 seconds then I let go and asked him a question.

"Why are you here? And why are you alone? Aren't you and Sam like glued to the hip?" I asked.

"Like I said your mom invited me! And well ya I'm currently alone.." he said dragging the ne..

I looked at him, then at my mom, she mouthed - 'he's real, don't worry you are not dreaming' - and I looked back at him, I was about to ask him a question until...

"Surprise!" Omfg, they all just came out of know where the whole house even Kat and Elton. I was so shaken I fell onto the steps of my house.

"I..am..SO..confused.." I said then looking at my phone since Megan messaged me it said
Megan- Congrats on 100k! Sorry, I tricked you we aren't really going for lunch today! Enjoy your surprise and I am excited to hear about it at school on Monday love ya hun😘

"That girl," I said shaking my head

"Ugh would you guys like to come inside, this is Canada and it is cold out there," I said as I looked at these people CLEARLY not prepared for this weather.

Then they all came in