💛Home💛

Thx guys for 2k reads!!!! I'm so happy that you all like this story!!!

Colby's pov
I watched as Axel walked over to y/n to untie her, once he was done she ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug.

"You guys better get out of here before I change my mind..." he said so I took y/ns hand and ran out the door, on our way out we ran past everyone else.

"GUYS WE GOT TO GO!" I yelled and we all jumped in the vans and drove home.

————time skip to back home—————
Y/n pov
I walked in the house and straight to my room ,closed the door, and sat on the floor in front of my mirror.

After staring at myself for a decent amount of time I just let It all out.

"Why? Why does this have to be reality! I JUST WANT TO WAKE UP FROM THIS SICK DREAM! And have things go back To what they should be.." at this point I was crying. Then I felt someone sit next to me and wrap me in their arms. I knew it was Colby.

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm here everything will be fine.." he said

"NO! Colby you don't get it, I should have never come to your house! Or even, or even.." my head started to get light and I lost my train of thought for a moment until Colby snapped me back to "reality"

"Hey y/n? Y/n? You good?" He asked with emotion and then that emotion turned to no emotion then back.

I was so confused so I just said,
"Ya,ya I'm good, are you good?"

"Ya?" He said confused.

"You sure you are ok?" He asked again

"Ya I'm good let's just go find the others" so I got up walked to the living room.

"Hey y/n/n you ready to hear the game plan?" Elton asked.

"What game plan? You guys literally gave him back the prints! Meaning we don't have them!"

"Who said we didn't have them?" That's when Jacques pulled up the prints.

"Yes he has them, and so do we now we use these prints to find parts to make it reverse what it does or even destroy it before it does." He said

"Ok so train, build and sleep?" I asked.

"Yep! Shall we get started?"

"Let's do it."